Chapter 5

For the next two week all we are talking about it the wedding and Holly Joe if we are gonna wait tell she is born or do it know. We decided to have a big wedding since Justin said Go big or go home. Cassidy and my mom are so excited we are going dress, cake, and flowers shopping today.

When we got to the Dress store I tried on thrity differnt dresses I finally found the dress of my dreams. I got a white long mermaid dress with a black lacey top. Then we went to the cake shop we picked red velvelt and chocolate. After we got done picking the cake we go to the flower shop and we picked black roses and white calla lily and red roses.

I call Matt and tell him I got my dress the flowers and the cake and he cant wait to get married. When I get home I call Matts mom and have her come over to show her the dress we are getting married in 3 weeks and I will be about six months pregnant and my belly will be big.

Matts POV:

Justin, my dad, and I are going tux shopping becuase me and Alison decided Just is my best man and Cassidy is the brides maid. Cassidy has rainbow flowers and a pink and pupler twist dress. Justin has black tux with a pink and purple tie. I have just a plan white and black tux.

When I get home Alison is sitting on the couch rubbing her belly and she is crying. I ask her whats wrong "Babe whats wrong" "Holly Joe is Kicking" she said.