Chapter 2

1 month ago 

       I have been having really bad throwing up moments every morning Cassidy told me I might be pregnant and Matt wants me to take a test to see if I am Pregnant. When we get to the store and buy the test Cassidy and I walk into the bathroom and I pee on the stick it takes 5 mins so we walk out to the car with Matt with the test in my hand. When we get to the car I look at the test and start to cry. I show the test to Matt and he gives me a hug and tells me he loves me. Matt hands it it to Cassidy and she hugs us both and asks if she can call Justin. We say tell him to meet us at Dennys ASAP. 

        When we get to Dennys Justin is sitting at a table and tells Cassidy to sit next to him they hug and kiss and I show him the test He gets up hugs me and tells me everything will be okay and that he loves me tons. When the food gets out we are all talking and Cassidy asks me What Im going to do about mom and asks me when Im going to tell my mom. I tell her i have no clue and that I  will tell her soon. I call my mom and tell her me and Matt need to talk to her and that we will be home soon and hang up. My phone goes off and it says *WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ALISON?* I look at Matt and tell him we need to tell my mom and his mom and dad and that we should get going. We gives hugs to Justin and Cassidy and pay the bill. 

        When I get into the house my mom say Alison are you pregnant, I nod yes and she starts to cry. She looks at Matt and says are you the Dad? he nods yes. He tells my mother he wants to marry me. She tells us both that she is here for us always ans that she loves us both then looks at Matt and says you can move in here if you need to. I look at him and say lets go talk to your mom hun. 

        When we get to his house and We tell his mom and dad they yell at him and tell him to pack his shit up and get out. I start to cry and look at him and tell him sorry for being stupid and careless. He said "it takes two to Tango Babe!" I laugh and give him a hug. I call my mom and tell her Matt will be moving in with us and that he will be staying in my room. He told her he will get a job and help buy things for the baby.