Ch 11

The Talk and Date Night!

Holly Joe is two weeks old today and Matt and I have been talking about getting her baptized. I have it all planned out we are going to have the baptism at Faith Lutheran and then a small lunch at mine and Matts place.

Matts calls me into the room and told me to come to him. He just got Holly Joe down and we should have sex tonight. I have been in the mood for a week but always being with Holly Joe is hard. I call my mom and see if she wants to watch Holly she said yes I look at Matt and say DATE NIGHT!

20 mins later

Matt and I are ready for date night so we bring Holly to my moms she asked where we are going for date night we say "dinner then a movie then home to sleep" "we will be here to get her in the morning around 10 or 10:30" matts said "have a fun night see you then!"

When we got to Fridays and ordered are good food! All we could talk about was Holly Joe We decided to go home and sleep so we could get her faster.

When we got home we could not sleep. So we decided to put a movie in and cuddle. We watched my favorite movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape! We then start to make out then 10 mins later I am ripping off my outfit an so it Matt.

The next morning!

I wake up and I am naked all I can do is smile and remember that amazing sex. I tell Matt wake up an lets get dressed and go get Holly Joe!