Chapter 6

Today is the day that Matt and I are getting married My mom and Cassidy are in the brides room while Justin, Matt and his dad are in the grooms room. I am having Matts dad walk me down since my dad died and so have my grandparents. He is th closet dad figure to me and he cares about me so much.

As Matts dad and I are walking down the asle Matts face looks like he is about to cry. When we get there his dad says me and her mom give her to him. As the wedding went on everyone was happy and crying and when we say the vows we have written Matt went first. "Alison you are the love of my life and I want to always be there and care for you and Holly Joe for the rest of the life we have spent with each other I cant wait tell we get to meet the little angel that is inside of you! I love you" my turn "Matt you make me smile when ever you talk and rub my belly. I look into you eyes and just see the happyness that you have for me I know that you will always be there for me and Holly Joe! I love you Matt Martin" Matt you may kiss the bride We go into total make out and everyone stands and claps.

After the wedding everyone is coming up to us saying good luck with Holly Joe and the marrige an that we will be great parents. It is now time to eat and start the dance. For the meal it is steak or Chicken, and then green beans and a bake potato. Matts and my First dance is now we are dancing to Burn With You by Leah Michele.

I am 6 months pregnant today my feet are so sore and I have a bad headache all from last night. We start the honeymoon tonight and then when we get back in to days we have the doctors apt. I am pround to be Mrs. Alison Martin.

When we get to the hotel for the honeymoon we check in as Mrs. and Mr. Martin they show us to the honeymoon suite. It is so big and beauitful I see the hot tub it reminds me of the night from 6 months ago. This is not what I thought my honeymoon would be 16 and 6 months pregnant but I am still happy to be with him. I love him more then I have loved anyone besided Holly Joe.