prologue

It was a rainy day. It describes perfectly my mood.

"Mom, I'm going out."

"It's raining, you know? At least, take your umbrella."

Who uses an umbrella?

I keep thinking about something. Last year I was full of energy, the most energetic person you'll ever meet. And now? Now I just stay in bed all day contemplating. Is it because of that thing? The thing that kills me for months?

I was the single person on the streets. No one who can see how cold I am. Like always. Yes, it was summer. Yes, the rain was warm. But I am always cold and I don't understand why.

I kept walking. It was raining more and more. I was going to burst in tears, but a boy with an umbrella came to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked me with a warm voice.

"Uh I guess I'm not."

I kept walking. He's not a stranger. That's why I kept walking. I know him but he doesn't recognize me, he never does. That's why i kept walking.

"Looks like you're cold."

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Why are you out here with no umbrella? "

"None of your business."

"Don't be like that, please."

"You are a stranger, why would you care anyway?"

"I'm not a stranger, Jungwoo."

I woke up. This was a really crazy nightmare. I hate it. But most important, I hate him.

a/n: Filiwoo again i'm sorry if there are mistakes shdks you know i'm not the best at English