chapter twelve

My mom is coming home today. The worst news I can get this days. If she'll see how I am, she'll be mad. Like Yukhei.

I went straight to Doyoung's house.

"Doyoung, you have to help me. Please."

"Yes, tell me. What's going on?"

"My mom is coming home today."

"Great news!"

"No no they are not great. It's a long story, but please can I sleep at your place tonight? Well, actually, can I sleep at your place the whole week? Until she gets back in Europa. I don't want to go to the hospital again."

"Hospital? Ugh, why are you hidding things from me? I know we are not together or something, but still. I care about you and I want to know what's happening in your life and if you are healthy."

"Shit...yes, I know. And I am very sorry. I just hate talking about this topic."

"I understand... I hope you'll trust me and you'll tell me what's wrong."

I sighed. He's so cute.

"And yes, you can sleep at my place. I just don't see how your mother will agree with this. I mean, you can see her just a few times in a year."

"I'll figure something, don't worry."

_____

Fortunately, I can talk with my mom at phone, so she can't see me.

"Hey, honey, I can't wait to see you!"

"Hey, mom! I really miss you and I want to see you, but umm... We have a school project and I have to do it tonight with Doyoung. I'm really sorry but we can meet tomorrow!"

"Oh, it's okay! Better do that project!"

"Thanks, mom."

Doyoung listened to our conversation, and after I hanged up the phone, he started laughing.

"And what is the project about? Cuddling?" he chuckled.

H-he wants to cuddle? Oh God.

"Y-your parents are still in Italy?"

"Yes, so the house is just for us."

I swallowed in h. He really likes me, huh?

"What do you want to make for dinner? Pizza?"

"N-no, no, it's okay. I'm not hungry. But you can eat if you want."

"Oh, seriously, you are spending a whole night with me. Maybe we can watch movies and eat pizza. Does it sound good?"

This sounds perfect, baby. But there is just a small problem...

"Y-yes! It sounds perfect. Let's do it then.."

He smiled. Did I mention how much I love his smile?

a/n: I LEARNED LUCAS' RAP IN YESTODAY NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY

AND OMG GUYS I HAVE 1K READS AT THIS BOOK TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL AHHHHH ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

woop woop this is the longest chapter i have ever wrote lmfao

and i think i will double update this night