chapter two

Doyoung will be the first person invited to Mark's party. I want to finish with him first.

"Doyoung!"

I gave him the invitation. He looked at it like an idiot. Maybe because he is an idiot.

"Why do you give me this?" he emphasized the word 'you'.

"B-because Jaehyun is coming. And it's Mark's birthday."

"Give me the invitations. I want to see who's coming."

He took my invitations and throw them on the floor. More than 40 invitations on the school floor. And who's going to pick all of them up? Jungwoo.

"Thank you" I said sarcastically.

"Do you want more? I can give you a lot of pain as a gift."

"Do it. I don't really care."

"Aww Jungwoo is a little depressed? So sad. Better pick those invitations. I'm sure your loser friend thinks you can do this thing right. Does he know about me? What am I doing to you?"

"No."

I wanted to say that I'm too scared to tell Yukhei about him, but it would be a chance for more mockery.

"Perfect! Bye bye little girl."

I don't have enough energy to fight him. It is enough that today I fell down again. I don't need trouble.

I finished my job in two freaking hours. Most of this people are strangers to me. Does Mark know all of them?

I went to the bathroom. I needed to see how pale I am now.

I was washing my face, but of course, why would Doyoung let me do it?

"Please, leave me alone."

"Calm down, Jungwoo. I don't want to hurt you."

"Really? Are you kidding me or something?"

"Shut up, Jungwoo. I'm trying, okay? Just shut up and wait. Please."

a/n: i'm confused