chapter six

"Doyoung, I'm tired. Let's go home. Like me at my home and you at your home."

"W-we can go t-to my place. Don't f-forget I'm still drunk and I-I need someone."

"And your parents??"

"They are not h-home. Please, c-come."

"You are lucky I still like you after all you did to me." I mumbled.

"W-what?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

Doyoung's house is really nice. Fortunately he was really sleepy.

"Jungwoo.."

"Yes?"

"I-I'm tired too. But I really want to tell you some t-things and I'm sure tomorrow I'll don't have e-enough courage."

"It's okay. Tell me now if you really want."

"I like you so much. L-like in this moment I can c-cuddle with you and sleep w-with you and k-kiss you all night. N-no, I can do this every night."

A part of me wants to believe that this Doyoung really exist. But he's drunk.

"I know drunk people are honest, but I don't know if I should believe you."

His face looks so sad and tired of everything. I want to talk about this with the sober Doyoung.

"P-please Jungwoo. Believe me. Can I d-do something to s-show you that I like y-you so so much?"

I'm stupid.

"Kiss me."

Yes, I am really stupid.

He kissed me. I kissed Doyoung. I kissed the person I like since 5th grade. This kiss was the kiss I dreamt about in the 7th grade and the kiss I had nightmares with this year.

"D-Doyoung, go to sleep. You need it. And I'm going home."

"N-no! Please! I need y-you to stay with me."

"Of course you do..."

I wanted to go in another room to sleep but his hand was too strong. We actually cuddled. It was too sweet to be true. But it was true.

a/n: its 4:41 and im dying

i talked with my crush 3 hours and then i figured out toDAY I CELEBRATE ONE YEAR OF NCT

well smth like that

one year and 10 days ago I became a nctzen

so thats why I made this shitty chapter

i hope there are no mistakes