The first fuck (18+)

A/N OF LOVE : Read it fucker
I haven't used this app in so long and I get back on and all I can feel is GRATITUDE. Nearly 30k reads and over 300 votes?!?! Thank you! What the fuuuccckkkk.
I've improved now tho so it's bout time y'all get some smutty, graphic and detailed sex. All love and gratitude. ENJOY!

(Y'all gone eat this shit up real good lmaooo)

HEAVY Daddy kink, choking, oral, LOOOTTSSSS of dirty talk, LOOOTTTSSS of teasing etc

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Saturday night, your wedding night to be exact. You and Timothée had finally sealed the deal after 3 years of dating each other. The day itself was nothing short of magical and a slight hint of edging, courtesy of Timmy. It was still perfect to you nonetheless. Everyone you loved and everyone he loved gathered, all eyes on the two of you, especially fixated on you, your gown and how radiant you looked that day.

Timothée had always viewed you as gorgeous, even from the first day of you two meeting, to the times he'd seen you faded out of your mind, eyes red and half lidded, even going as far as seeing you vomiting in the toilet after an eventful night of drinks with your friends. Nothing could shake that image for him, there was always something special about you. You were the exception to everything and it was all genuine love on his end, yours too. But, something about you in your wedding dress both simultaneously darkened and purified his thoughts. You were officially his. You belonged to each other. He loved knowing that you were Mrs Chalamet but he also loved knowing that he'd get to finally fuck you till your eyes roll back whenever he could, with your consent of course.

He was clear that he had loved you more than any person he'd ever met. No ex compared, no family member compared. You were his fantasy brought into a physical, lovable and fuckable form. And my gosh, did he always want to fuck you. How could he not? Have you seen yourself?

He'd fuck your pussy everyday if he got the chance, solely to see how your face would contort, how he would make you cream, sometimes squirt, imagining his cock inside your moist mouth, alternating from hole to hole, over and over again, tasting your juices and you fucking his bulging, pulsating cock till your body goes limp and he can't bare to cum anymore.

All of that would come true tonight

You both abstained from sex, but, of course, there was oral. You loved to suck him off and he equally loved to go down on your pussy, finger you and then suck his fingers after so he'd savor your taste. Both your favorite de-stressors. It was only ever oral or handjobs as you had your beliefs which he respected and he had his beliefs which you respected.

You'd spoken about how your first time would be together on many occasions and it always got you going. From the foreplay to the positions to the toys, but, since it was your wedding night, Timothée just wanted it to be raw, pure, passionate fucking. However, you had other plans. The way he looked in his tux made you ravenous for him. Maybe it was the lust consuming your thoughts throughout the day, but, you wanted to tie him up and ride his dick senselessly until he begged you to stop.

"Y/N, baby, let's go. Our limo just got here" Timothée outstretched his hands to you with a smile and you gladly connected. As you both were walking out, he leaned over and lowly whispered "I can't wait to take this dress off of you and fuck you mon amour" your eyes bulged. You felt the heat rising in your cheeks, but, you wanted to make sure he got equally as flustered. "Oh yeah? I want you to finger my cunt in the limo on our way to the hotel. Think you can do that? Or would you rather I jerk your cock baby?" Timothée was too stunned to speak. He placed his head on yours, taking your hand and palming his clothed, already hard cock. "Feel what you're doing to me sweetheart. We can't do it in the limo, it's too risky, but we can do other things" he smirked while biting the inside of his cheeks. "You're a naughty fuck Timmy" you charmed. He pecked your lips and a sound startled the two of you.