the golden dragon

We stopped at a large gray wall, the big dragon glanced at the wall and said something incomprehensible.The wall opened Slowly and the big dragon went through it, I followed him into the dark room and the doors closed behind me.It was pitch black, the blue eyes and the blue stripes on the dragon were te only light.Suddenly the dragon spat a sea of fire, he lit something.It was a large narrow elongated bin that disappeared into the darkness.The fire spread through the room in spectacular forms.The darkness now made way for a tall elongated room that was completely filled with jewels and gold. I was so beautifulThe great dragon began to tell stories about how it all came here.I just did not pay any more attention to what he said, because I was distracted from something blue that lay between the gold I picked it up.It was a diamond with a strange shape."What are you doing?" I suddenly heard I looked up quickly and said: "Ooh nothing".Fortunately, he did not see that I quickly hidden the diamond."hurry up this is much more important than gold" and he disappeared through the door that was nicely cut out of dark oak.In the door two dragons were cut out and even the doorknob was a dragon's head.When I went through the door, I looked surprised around me. I was just in the middle of a dead and crumbeling forest.Even the path of dark brown tiles looked pathetic. After walking a little, the path changed into withered grass with many bare spots.We came to a group of large old trees that had grown together over time.It looked pretty nice even though the leaves were discolored and they were sad hanging over the branches.The dragon entered an opening under the trees, I followed himOnce in the trees circle there was a stone table in the middle, lit by a big hole between the trees.In the table all dragons were cut out and the eyes were blue diamonds. On the table stood a graceful gold standard with two dragons and between the two dragons was a glass bowl.The dragon said something in a strange language that made the bowl glow.It looked beautiful and the dragon said to me: "look in the bowl there you will find all your answers".