the black hole

I followed the river to see where they all came from.And walked very carefully to try not to stand out.I kept a close eye on the boats.Suddenly a man turned his face straight towards me, I stood very still.Fortunately, I had inconspicuous clothes so he could not see me.Having walked alongside the river for a while, there was a kind of black hole where they all came from.Suddenly all the man began to yell and shout, "oh no, I was caught".They started shooting at me with cannons, the boats went havenly back and forth.I tried to escape them but one came straight to me.I was dragged all the way through and against a tree.while I was suffering from the pain, the man were cheering.In one way I did not have a single scratch.Suddenly I my body was getting warm and my blood was flowing faster, "I felt furious"!I shout an animal cry and shook wood from me.In addition, I spread my wings and I felt my eyes fill with fire.My whole body was on fire and I got claws, scales, sharp teeth and a long muscled tail.The destroyers could not believe their eyes and continued to shoot.Which made me only angrier.I pulled the boats apart and the pieces of wood flew into the air, just like the people.I had already sunk 7 ships when the 8th suddenly threw a large silver net over me.The silver burned on my body.I fell from the sky and came down hard with my head on the side of the boat.I was so heavy that the whole boat tipped over and I sank to the bottom.then the current was so strong that I had to put my claws in the ground like anchors.Fortunately, I could escape from the net because of the current.I tried to swim to the surface, but my vision became blurred because I had no more air left.I could not move anymore and sank back to the bottom again.A large beak with large teeth came from the surface.I thought this is the end.

The big shadow moved towards me and said in a heavy voice, "What are you doing here?""I am I" I shivered with fear so that I could no longer get out of my words.The big shadow was rising up and came with his big head in the little bit of light that was still there.I had never seen such a big dragon, it was completely black with bright light blue eyes that just gave light against the black walls.He had a big scar on his face that ran across his eye. I became so afraid that I went backwards and therefore slipped and nearly fell back into the river.Luckily I could just hold on to an stone and keep my balance with my long muscled wings.The big dragon looked at me a little worried and said, "I can help you" I looked up at him in surprise and said: "help with what?".If I am right this is your first time as a dragon, "I can help you to master it and learn special tricks".I did not understand it exactly and I said "why would a dragon like you want to help me"."Because I've already trained more dragons like you," said the big dragon."Really?" I asked."Yes, come with me" and the dragon walked away.He seemed to be shrinking or maybe my headache was still there, I doubted, but eventually i followed him.