the destroyers

I woke up from a weird sound and sat on the side of my bed.I looked around me but the only thing I saw were the concrete walls and the flapped dark blue curtains.The sound started again.I got up and walked to the so-called window that was actually more of a big square hole in the wallI had a view of the deserted town that ran alongside the Masta River, which gleamed beautifully in the sun light.Something blocked the sun, I first thought it was a cloud.But when I looked a little closer I saw that it was a big zeppelin.When the zeppelin came closer I saw that there were all human destroyers in it.They went down through ropes and jumped on the building.They started to demolish the building and I had no way to go because of the so-called window.Luckily my big brother came flying over.He attacked the zeppelin and tore it open with his claws and teeth.The zeppelin lost control and collapsed with heavy smoke into the river.My brother flew to me and I could hide under his red with white wings.He picked me up with his claws and carefully put me down between the tall grass near the river.Then he went back to fight against the people.After a while sitting in the tall grass, I looked around a little bit.Suddenly I heard something, I turned around and saw a boat with more destoyers going towards my brother.When I crawled even closer to the river, I saw more boats.