Hope Valley | Chapter V

Tom's POV

I hear a noise. - I said.
It comes from the street. - Jack answered.
It's probably a drunkard.
Well ,in that case, I can leave, and you'll handle it. Right?
Sure, you should go to Hope Valley to say hello to Elizabeth and head back to the Northern Territories.
Well, bye Tom it was nice seeing you.
Bye Jack.

Jack's POV

I was getting on my horse, when I heard someone calling me. I turned back and saw Lucy. I wanted to take her to Hope Valley.
Lucy. You should go to the hotel.
I don't want to be without you.
I couldn't handle it anymore.
Would you like coming to Hope Valley?
Yes! I'd love to.
Okay then, hop on.
We rode all the way till Hope Valley. everyone there waved at me and Emily went running to find Elizabeth. When Elizabeth came I hugged her and told her all I had missed her, and so did she. Lucy was a little confused so I explained that I was engaged to Elizabeth.
-Jack, who is this adorable girl?- Elizabeth asked a little confused.
-This is Lucy. Her parents were killed in the Northern Territories,so I took her to Union City ,but she didn't want to leave me so I brought her here where she could be safe and with people I know.
-Oh...- she didn't know what to say.- I'll take her to Abigail's. Opal is there, and I'm sure they'll be very good friends.
-Ok. Bye Lucy.
-Bye- said Lucy shyly.
Elizabeth and Lucy went together to "Abigail's Cafe". On the way they crossed with Lee and Rosemary, who were going also to Abigail's. When they arrived, they saw Abigail talking on the back with Frank.

Elizabeth's POV

-Hello Elizabeth. Who is this beautiful lady?- asked Abigail.

-This is Lucy. Jack rescued her in the Northern  Territories and now he's leaving again.

-Oh... don't worry! Soon he'll be here for good and you will have a familY

-I know, but I'm really nervous- she said worried- what if something happens to him in the Northern Territories?

-He's a great mountie he will be okay, don't worry. Now, what would Lucy like to eat?

-Umm... nothing I'm fine.- Lucy said with a sweet voice.

-Are you sure?- asked Abigail.

-Yes, I'm fine. I don't want to be a bargain.

-You aren't a bargain, we offered to take care of you- I told her, but she didn't seem very convinced.

Rose Mary entered running to the café, but as soon as she noticed Lucy she stopped running like crazy and asked:

-Who is this?

-Oh, this is Lucy, Jack rescued her- I told her.

-He's back?- she asked hopefully.

-Well, he came but,- and suddenly Rose Mary interrupted Abigail.

-What happened to him. Is he okay.

-Well he is fine but, he had to go back to the Northern Territories.- I told her.

-Oh, I'm so sorry Elizabeth. How are you with Jack coming and going to the Northern Territories?

- Well not good, but I'm praying for him as the whole town. I think that is the best thing we can do.

-Cody! Come I have to take you to school- shouted Abigail.

-Don't worry, I'll take him to school- I told to Abigail.