Gamble (Part I)

- 2 hours and 30 mins later -

Character Name: Raiga Kōjiro

Alignment: None

LvL: 35 EXP: 12%

Profession: The Gamer and Student of Kuoh Academia

Title: Zombie Slayer

Fame: None

HP: 294/294 Regen: 1 per hour

MP: 287/287 Regen: 1.2 per minute

HG: 0%

STR: D

END: D

AGI: D

MAG: D-

LUCK: E+

NP:

Point: 0

Money: 5846

Skills List:

[Gamer's Mind] - Passive -

Description: Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through in most circumstances. Allows a peaceful state of mind. Immunity to psychological and mental status effects.

[Gamer's Body] - (Default) - Passive -

Description: Grant's a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game. Pain from damage does not last after a few seconds. Sleeping restores HP, MP and heals all temporary statues effects.

[Observe] - Active - LvL: 11/100 - EXP: 36% - MP cost: 1

Description: A skill to observe objects and beings that allowing the user to quickly gather information. The higher the skill, the greater the data obtained. The greater the amount of knowledge and insight the user has, the more information displayed.

[ID CREATE] - Active - LvL: 12/100 - EXP: 50% - MP cost: 100

Description: A skill to create an instant dungeon, you can bring other in only if you wish to do so yourself.

Current dungeon available: Zombies, Trolls, Ghouls and Vampires

[ID ESCAPE] - Active - LvL: 12/100 - EXP: 50% - MP cost: 50

Description: A skill to escape an instant dungeon, but when a boss-type enemy appear you cannot escape till the boss is destroyed.

[Mana Usage] - Passive - LvL: 23/100 - EXP: 81%

Description: The ability to freely use mana, control increases skill level by 10%. Having more mana would make it more difficult to control mana at a lower level.

[Reinforcement] - Active - LvL: 16/100 - EXP: 20% - MP cost: 5

Description: A magecraft that allows the strengthening of the composition of the materials that makes up an object to its fullest.

Bonus to Durability and Power of reinforced object: 19.1% for an hour

[Ryūsui Gansai-Ken] - Passive - LvL: 19/100 - EXP: 43%

Description: The martial art of Bang from One Punch Man. A relatively powerful fighting style that leading the fighter's enemies around the nose by moving like a calm stream, only to finish them off with a punch strong enough to smash great rocks like a raging river, making a parallel to real-life Tai Chi. The martial art can repel the attacks of your opponents, nullify them, or redirect them back with twice the power.