Game Set

"I've said it countless times, Grayfia. I will not marry Riser!"

"Ojou-sama, it was something your father and Lord Phoenix agreed upon."

Gremory crossed her arms stubbornly while shooting a hate-filled glare at Phenex, who just gave a cocky smile in return "I don't care if it's what they decided. I refuse to marry him."

After that declaration, Phenex started to yap about the reasons on why the marriage between them is important before Gremory gave her innocent and somewhat selfish reason, similar to the canon timeline. I mostly drown them out, especially when they started to shout at each other, since such a speech hardly matters to me.

"It seems I have no choice." Lucifuge started with a sigh, which led the two [Kings] to give her a silent questioning look, before looking at the redhead "Erica-sama said to give you a chance to get out of the engagement, should you still be against it."

"Nee-sama?"

"Hai. In the event you're still against the wedding, you'd be permitted to play a [Rating Game] against Riser-sama." This caused Gremory's eyes to widen, shocked that she has to play a game, which she isn't old enough in her society's view, for her life "Should you win, you'd be able to go on without the wedding, no more pushing from either family. However, if you lose, the wedding will continue regardless."

Rather than the look of relief or determination, Gremory had an angry look "In other words Otou-sama and the others decided to have a game as a last resort if I was to decline, right? ...Just how far are they intending to interfere with my life to feel satisfied!"

...I'm really considering to give back the money to Himejima after hearing that line. It pisses me off to hear kids complaining about their parent's being unfair and shit, but the spoiled brats are the worse of the bunch. They live a life full of luxury, their parent's are (with a few exceptions) always there to shower them with love, and yet they have they have the balls to complain about their parents being unfair when things don't go their way?

It's one of the reasons why I hate and can't understand spoiled brats like her... Why do they complain about things when they (again, with a few exceptions) have an easy and great life?

"Then why don't just give up the title to another relative or just kill yourself..."

"Did you say something, Kōjiro-kun?" I heard Kiba asked from my left, and I didn't need to look at her to know that she's staring at me with a curious expression on her face.

"Nothing important."

"Then Ojou-sama, you are saying you would also decline to participate in the game?" Lucifuge asked the redhead.

Gremory shook her head "No, I won't since this is a chance. Alright then. Let's settle this with a game, Riser."

Phenex smirked "Hee, so you're accepting it. I don't mind. But I'm already a matured Devil and I have already participated in the official game. Right now I have won most of the games. Even so, you still want to play, Rias?"

"I will. I will blow you away, Riser!" Gremory declared determinedly.

"Fine. If you win, do whatever you like. But if I win, you will marry me immediately." The two High-Class Devils glared at each another.

"Understood. I, Grayfia, have confirmed both sides opinion." The [Strongest Queen] declared before looking at the two soon to be wed "I will be in charge of the game between the two households. Is that okay?"

[Yeah.] Both [Kings] replied at the same time, probably the first and only time that they would ever agree on something.

Lucifuge bowed her head "Understood. I will inform the two House heads then." Was all she said before she disappeared with a magic circle.