Capture

- 5 days later -

Character Name: Raiga Kōjiro

Alignment: None

LvL: 21 EXP: 35%

Profession: The Gamer and Student of Kuoh Academia,

Title: Zombie Slayer

Fame: None

HP: 210/210 Regen: 1 per hour

MP: 224/224 Regen: 1.2 per minute

STR: D-

END: D-

AGI: D-

MAG: D-

LUCK: E+

NP:

Point: 0

Money: 3167

Skills List:

[Gamer's Mind] - Passive -

Description: Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through in most circumstances. Allows a peaceful state of mind. Immunity to psychological and mental status effects.

[Gamer's Body] - (Default) - Passive -

Description: Grant's a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game. Pain from damage does not last after a few seconds. Sleeping restores HP, MP and heals all temporary status effects.

Variants: [Mostly normal body], [Locked]

[Fiction Adaption] - Passive -

Description: This ability allows you to adopt functional knowledge and skills to your life and to use them as if they were 'truths'.

[Observe] - Active - LvL: 4/100 - EXP: 58% - MP cost: 1

Description: A skill to observe objects and beings that allowing the user to quickly gather information. The higher the skill, the greater the data obtained. The greater the amount of knowledge and insight the user has, the more information displayed.

[ID CREATE] - Active - LvL: 6/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 100

Description: A skill to create an instant dungeon, you can bring other in only if you wish to do so yourself.

Current dungeon available: Zombies

[ID ESCAPE] - Active - LvL: 6/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 50

Description: A skill to escape an instant dungeon, but when a boss-type enemy appear you cannot escape till the boss is destroyed.

[Mana Usage] - Passive - LvL: 9/100 - EXP: 28%

Description: The ability to freely use mana, control increases skill level by 10%. Having more mana would make it more difficult to control mana at a lower level.

[Reinforcement] - Active - LvL: 5/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 5

Description: A magecraft that allows the strengthening of the composition of the materials that makes up an object to its fullest.

Bonus to Durability and Power of reinforced object: 10.2% for an hour

Servant Skills:

[Independent Action] - Rank: A+ - Passive -

Description: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy.