Chapter 1 (New Home Again)

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔⓢ

This story will have more then one perspective/more than one point of veiw.

This Story Will also have profanity and sexual content..

If I have any error or mistakes please point this out ..

I'm not really a writer but I've grown to love it so please bare with Me..

Thank you !! Enjoy !!

Megans PoV

"Megan girl hurry up"! My mother hollered from downstairs.

We were moving once again, for what reason I never knew. I never really cared to ask because it Diddnt bother me, I never really made friends, never had the time to. I never tried either because my mother never stayed one place

So to save myself from all the sappy stuff. I was never the type to get emotional, never liked all that mushy stuff.

"I'm coming Mom"! I yelled back

"Hurry your ass up before we're late for our flight"!

I rushed throwing the rest of my belongings into my duffle ,Not caring to zip the bag.

Running down the stairs , I Diddnt take a second glance at my old room.

"I'm ready" I told my mom staring at her oddly. There was something off about her, but I chose not to question her.

Two hours later we were In San Diego, California

"girl hurry and go get the damn bags" my mom demanded

I walked over to the baggage claim area and grabbed both our suite cases. walking back towards where my mother was standing . she had keys in her hand and was flirting with some dark skinned guy.

My mother looked at Me and quickly wrapped up her conversation with

Ole dude and we were on our way to our new home.