On a Tuesday

Megan PoV

Madison and I observed for a while until we just decided to chill out at the bar.

"So what you two chikkas tryna drank tonight" the bartander asked. Madison started off requesting for a Coke while I settled on a sprite, after we took our order Madison started conversation "soooo you want to hit the dance floor cuz I'm feelin like shaking some ass tonight"she said dancing in her seat "um nah I'm chillin" I respond "omg girl you are no fun ,I'm turning you out tonight" she said while grabbing my hand and leading me towards the dance floor , I silently sighed annoyed .

The dance floor was filled with a bunch of sweaty teens dancing and grinding against one another. The song Tuesday by drake blared through the speakers and everyone in the club sang along while bouncing their arms in mid air to the beat. "Got the club going up on a Tuesday, got yo girl Inna cut"- madison yelled along side me while swinging her arms in the air doing some funny dance I added on by yelling the rest of the lyrics and joining in doing my own Lil dance. Having a friend wouldn't be so bad after all I guess.

Chastity PoV

I parked my car and got out headed towards the club only to be greeted by a long line. Obviously me being well known I walked right up to the bouncer exchanged a couple of words and me and Natalie made it in with no problems, we went straight up to V.I.P waiting for Richard and his friends to show up.

After what seemed like forever they finally decided to show their selfs, while richard was walking up the stairs I couldn't deny that my man was undeniably sexy every girl had their eyes on him to bad he was all mine. After he took his seat next to me , we started small conversation with our friends but Richard eyes seemed to be wondering elsewhere I followed his eyes seeing that he was looking at some darkskin bitch. O.Hell.Fucking.NO!!

Richard PoV

Okay I know I said she wasn't my type but she was looking mighty fine tonight. Her deep brown skin having this shine to it, her hair passing her shoulder with a natural look and it fell all over the place from her dancing wildly ,and that outfit lord that outfit was showing off the rest off her glowing brown legs. I stopped my thoughts before I could go any farther what kind of person am I. I have the most amazing girl in the world sitting next to me right now but yet I'm daydreaming about another girl . get your shit together Richard she's not your type no way.