(Ch.9)Meeting Nekoma Pt2

You, Hinata and Suga begin heading back to the rest of the group for lunch. You space off and can only hear the mumbles of Suga and Hinata having a conversation behind you but you keep hearing one phrase from Hinata multiple times,

"I still need to improve. I need to keep training" You smile at his enthusiasm and continue running at the pace of the boys running with you. You arrive back with the group and go off to eat when Suga stops you.

"Thank you for helping us out, (Y/n)-san. It really means a lot." You smile back at him and pat his arm earning a little blush from the motherly setter. You head off together to the rest of the group and enjoy your lunches.

Right before you head back to Kiyoko's house you stop to say bye to everyone but when you cant find Suga, Asahi or Daichi it worries you since they usually see you off. You shake off the thought thinking they might be in the restroom, but you decide to look for them anyways. You walk around the halls until you turn the corner and see Daichi and Asahi standing agains the wall side by side. You look at them confused and they glance back. You peek around the corner and see Suga turning away from Coach Ukai with a sad look on his face. You look at Suga and begin feeling sad as well. You tell him that you're heading out for the night and decide to hug him and try to cheer him up a bit. You pull back and smile warmly to him and he smiles a sweet smile back. You smile and say bye to Asahi and Daichi as you walk away. You wave to everyone once again and walk out to Kiyoko who's waiting for you with her bag. She tells you that her, her family and you will be eating back at home since its her mother's birthday (Idk i just dont want to go back and put that they ate at the camp with the boys XDD soz)

When you arrive at the gym you're 30 minutes early and decide to help set up the net and get out the volleyballs to set up. You and Coach Ukai are about ready to mount the net onto the posts when the boys start walking in. They each set their volleyball shoes in the door and take off their regular shoes. You see them one by one start walking in the room hearing the squeaking of the shoes follow their footsteps. After everything is set up the group is called to crowd around Coach Ukai. He presents a whiteboard with magnets on it that are labeled with the positions. He explains that it will be the starting line up for the Nekoma game and the boys are told to get in position. He gives a quick pep talk and they begin training. You as per usual hang around Kiyoko and Takeda Sensei.

Nishinoya starts off Tanaka and his 'thug like' attitude making him go calling other members scumbags. You stand there with a monotoned look on your face as you walk up and hit him on the head with your fist. He crouches down and everyone looks at you with a shocked/terrified look. You have the same look the whole time, turn around and walk straight back to Kiyoko. She smiles as you approach her.

"Would you like to help me get their uniforms (Y/n)-chan?" You smile back and nod at her. While the team is still in practice you walk back with a bag of uniforms and set the bag on the floor. You hand them out to the team member who's name is matches with a number on a paper you have. Hinata takes his uniform and holds it up

"Woah! I saw this on TV! Woahhh!! Nishinoya's is all orange and really stands out!" Nishinoya replies,

"Well, Duh. Thats because I'm the star!" Kageyama explains why Nishinoya's is different and Hinata tries to defend himself by saying he knew already. Hinata notices that Kageyama's number is 9 and he looks back at his own uniform

"...Kageyama's is one number higher than mine..." You giggle at Hinata's reaction

"Hey, Hinata. Do you remember who had your number?" He shakes his head. Daichi comes by,

"That's the number worn by the Tiny Giant when he played in the nationals." Hinata beams at the information

"Coach did you arrange this for me?!" The coach looks at him confused

"Uh, no it was random..."Hinata still glowing keeps talking

"Then its destiny!!! Don't be jealous of me Kageyama." He pats Kageyama's arm and he grows furious

"Why would i be jealous of you?!" You laugh and you're told training is over for the day so you begin cleaning up as Coach Ukai finished up talking to the club. You tell everyone bye as usual and head off with Kiyoko.

You arrive in Tokyo fairly early in the morning, which is never good for you since waking up is usually brutal (I am not a morning person so... sorry if you are LOL <3) You see a group of boys in red jackets walking up to you slowly as the club walk up too. You, Takeda Sensei, Coach Ukai and Kiyoko grab the rest of the things you brought for the practice game before heading up with the club. You hear Hinata suddenly freaking out behind you and everyone ignores it because, let's be real, when has Hinata ever freaked out for an actual, life threatening reason. The group of boys move up to the building and you begin walking toward them with Kiyoko. While Tanaka is fighting with this random guy, that surprisingly looks like another Tanaka with a mohawk. Until the mohawk guy see's you and Kiyoko and his whole demeanor changed and he blushes slowly backing up. You see two, less thug like boys behind him cheer and high five. You still approaching, hears something about female managers?

"Yes! They have a female manager! Wait there are two! That should be double Yakisoba buns!" You tilt your head confused The mohawk guy turns around and whines

"NOOOO! They're both beautiful!!" You giggle softly as the guy runs away. When he's gone you turn your head and notice Kenma is sitting there looking straight at you but when he noticed your gaze he quickly turns his head. You smile and wave

"Hi hi, Kenma!" He blushes and turns his head away. You walk in the gym with Kageyama and Hinata and notice a scary exchange between the tall bed headed boy and Daichi shaking hands with an obviously fake smile. You shiver at the atmosphere around the two and quickly make your way to the bench with Kiyoko following close behind you. You stretch and inhale the air in the gym. You let the air out loudly and put down your arms. So this is Nekoma! You smirk and watch as everyone walks in the gym and begins stretching.

WOW LOOK I ACTUALLY DID WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT. GO ME, AMIRITE. SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO LONG I JUST DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW LONG IT WAS GONNA BE FROM THE START. ALSO FEEL FREE TO HEART, FAVORITE, AND OF COURSE CONTINUE READING MY STORY. WELL I GOTTA GO STUDY OOPS. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE... OK I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN.. THANK YOU ALL REALLY I LOVE YOU GUYS <3