(Ch 15) All for fun Pt. 3

(There seems to be a lost Oikawa in there so someone please find him a home. He is a very energetic, yet arrogant young male looking for attention. He is very high maintenance and needs a home that makes sure to give him a LOT of TLC or he might run away again. Trust me I've already had 2 Oikawa's run away because he's so god awfully annoying.)

You gather up your keys and wallet and throw them into your small shoulder bag after changing from your pajamas and into some everyday clothing. You get a sudden rush of excitement, going to the market with everyone. Before this you've only gone to the shopping mall with maybe one or two friends. But not with all of them.

You turn around making sure everyone is ready and open the door. You bring up the directions on your phone and begin walking where you're told. You hear frantic sounding whispers coming from behind you and you stifle a laugh at how they are very similar to elementary school kids who are whispering around in class.

You arrive at the market and grab a basket (Like the small ones... That you hold...? Does that make sense?) and pull out your list of ingredients and a few other things you can get while you're there. While you're looking around an isle for seasonings with Kenma you glance over at Nishinoya and Hinata who are barreling toward you with small boxed in their hands. You make an abrupt stop when they reach you and point to the boxes

"WOAHHHHHH (Y/N) LOOK AT THIS!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COLORS?!?!" You look closer at the boxes and realize what they are, making you sweat drop.

"Uh... Thats 'female products'." They both tilt their heads and Kenma face-palms. The other volleyball team members approach your small gathering and stop when they get to you. Hinata looks over at them and back at you.

"(Y/N). What do you mean 'female products???" It takes the other group completely by surprise and Suga walks over to Hinata with a sweet smile only to hit him on top of his head while everyone else is stunned in their place. You take the boxes from them and walk to the isle they're from. You set them in their place and turn back to see everyone except Hinata and Nishinoya (And Kenma cuz he's low-key clinging to you right now) standing at the end of the shelves avoiding walking on the isle.

"Cmon guys. Your girlfriend will eventually ask you to go buy her some." You walk up and pat Asahi and Daichi on the chest for no reason what-so-ever and continue walking back to the isle. Soon enough you find the things you're looking for and walk up to the check out. Hinata and Nishinoya and running around looking at stuff and bringing them back to you so they can show you. Once again reminding you of elementary kids. Then again they looked like them too.... -COugh- Sorry not sorry -COugH-. For once you feel like a mother trying to take her children to the market and keep them from buying the whole store because 'it looks cool'.

After a while of waiting in line (The lines are really long okay -^-) You get bored and since Kenma is standing really close to you (Rip smol bean gonna mess w/ him cuz he's being clingy ily sorry kenma<3) You lean back against his chest and rest your head on his shoulder. His face flares up and he tries not to look at you or the Karasuno volleyball club because he knows they're glaring at him. They all stare at Kenma with a hatred, except Hinata. He's too much of an innocent bean.

Once the line starts moving again you stand back up and put the items up on the conveyor belt and the cashier checks them out. You reach into your wallet and pay then grab the few bags of groceries. You start walking out when you hear Nishinoya and Tanaka whispering to Kenma angrily. You turn around to see them circling Kenma like he's prey. You walk over and knock both of their heads with the bottom of your fists. Daichi looks at you like he's a proud father and grips his chest (He's about to cry he's so proud LOL). You grab Kenma's arm,guiding him away from the hatred

"Sheesh I can't leave you alone with anyone huh..."

When you reach home you say your goodbye's to everyone and Kenma comes in to grab his stuff. Everyone heads home and what do you do? Sigh and go to your couch to binge watch your favorite show for the last day before you go back to school.

(SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES IM LEGIT THE LAZIEST PERSON EVER RIPPP ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU LIKED READING THIS CHAPTER ITS THE LAST PART FOR THIS AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT SO ITS GOT A CRAPPY NAME. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR AND I ALSO DEFINITELY HOPE YOU CONTINUE READING AND HAVE A NICE UH YEAR. BYE)