mistakes

I've been in a relationship with Bryon for three years Bryon is brown skin with a killer smile and some cute deep dimples he is a very goofy person. He's someone no one could ever bring themselves to hate everyone loves him, I love him. About a year ago I slept with his best friend Michael. Bryon and I had an argument and somehow I ended up at Michael's house one thing lead to another and we had sex I regretted it until Michael kept coming around and telling me he loved me and wanted us to be together I fell for it and starting falling for him. Michael is light skin with a beautiful smile but much different from Bryon. Michael is a bad boy he has a lot of enemies and a nonchalant attitude he's rich and flaunts it. probably why he has a lot of enemies Michael usually doesn't open up about his feelings but he opened up to me about his feelings which was a shocker because he's usually cold hearted and I don't know but with him its exciting,dangerous,a rush and I love it. But with Bryon it's a safe place to land its happy,care free, I can see myself growing old with him with little babies he's gentle everything a girl could want a good christian working man. But I don't know if that's enough anymore. I'm in love with two men and too make matters worse they're best friends.

_________________________

I watched as both Bryon and Michael approached me they both looked upset and I couldn't help but feel frightened if looks could kill id probably be dead right now. Bryon looked at me with much hurt in his eyes that broke my heart to see him in this state "Tell me it isn't true" my head hung low I was ashamed embarrassed I looked up and Michael looked angry which scared me because he has a bit of a temper "So who is it gonna be me or him" I just froze.

***

***

One year ago

Bryon and I had just got home from church Bryon is upset with me because he feels I've been acting different. "Bryon I'm fine honestly work just has me a little stressed " I could tell he didn't believe me I've been a little distant because I felt so guilty after sleeping with Michael and not only that we have been sleeping with each other every since that night and honestly I loved him but I love Bryon too so I'm in a really hard situation. My phone started vibrating I received a text message from Michael "I love you baby come over so I can prove it." I just shook my head I don't know what I'm gonna do but I need to fix it or this is gonna be my downfall.

*****

*****

I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard " Well who the fuck is it gonna be" Michael said I looked back and fourth between Bryon and Michael I put my head down "Michael" I looked at Bryon and watched a tear fall down from his eyes I just shook my head "Bryon we haven't been happy in a long time Michael makes me happy and I'm so sorry" I looked at Michael and said "Could you please give us a minute." He shook his head yes and kissed me I know he did that just too make Bryon jealous. I watched him turn around and head to his car with a smile knowing he succeeded. "Bryon like I said before I'm so sorry I hope you find a better women who will love you and treat you right. I'm in love with him and so sorry I have to go goodbye." I started to walk but I turned back around I leaned up and wiped away his falling tear and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "I'll always love you." I then walked towards the car I saw Michael's face and he looked angry I took a deep breath and got in he then slapped me I held my face in shock I was hurt. How could the man you love hit you? "I don't want you kissing him ever again you got that." I just shook my head while crying. We then drove off.

That was only the beginning.