Sad goodbyes

Michael and I sat here with guns pointed to each other

"I loved you, and all you ever did was hurt me."

Michael shook his head "I had to punish you for what you did that night,you embarrassed me but your punishment is done now I'll protect you I'll hide the bodies for you we can forget this ever happened."

"Forget this ever happened? You fucking had three men rape me and you think I can fucking forget what you did I let a lot of shit slide I let you abuse me both mentally and physically I let you have it cause that's who you are and I love you but to go this far there's no returning."

He dropped his gun to the floor "what are you gone do kill me? Stop bitch you don't have the heart. So what you gone do."

"So I don't have the heart huh?" I shot his right foot he screamed in pain falling to the floor "you crazy fucking bitch."he screamed

"Do it then fucking kill me bitch." I pointed the gun towards him I wasn't actually gone shoot until I saw him reach for the gun he had dropped I shot him in the head. I watched as he laid on the ground with blood rushing out his head I then took a look at four bodies on the ground that I killed. I became a murderer all I ever wanted to do was love now look at me potentially facing life in prison.

I ran into my room and found my phone I heard police sirens I pulled out my phone and found Byron number I texted him "I love you and will always love you I'm sorry for everything I did." I placed the gun to my head but a text came threw I picked up the phone and it was bryon telling me how he loved me to.

I sat down on the bed and placed the gun to my head I heard the front door bust open and that's when I pulled the trigger.

*********************