Chapter 8

A/N I'M BACK BITCHES

Serenity lifts her shirt collar to wipe her face, the blood smearing down to her chin, staining her purple shirt. The girl walked over to the being and tore its arm from the trap. Serenity had taken Isla's backpack. She fastened the arm to her bag to mask the smell of her humanity, the only part she had to be considered human. She had snapped, her only friend taken from her brutally by that beast that she happily murdered. She took a look at the beast once again and grimaced. "Time to leave, I shouldn't stay around too long." She turned to leave and when she felt sick. She leaned over and started vomiting. It wasnt bile, it was blood and a lot of it. She felt so dizzy, but knew she shouldnt sleep here. It wasnt safe.

She made her way back to the safehouse. She made it about halfway before stumbling and collapsing on the ground. Her vision fading and small amounts of blood trickled from her mouth as everything went black.

(Four days later)

She awoke, singbirds chewing on her arm. She swatted them away and tried to stand up, only to notice that her legs we malformed and tore up. Something had gotten to her legs and lower torso. She was bloody and groaned before passing out again.

(Some time later)

She dragged her malformed body throughout the forest. Her clothes draped off her starved body, the birds now follow her. They feed on her as she pukes blood and whatever her body could give. Her flesh red and her hair ragged, dangling from her scalp over her glazed eyes, eyes that searched for a meaning. They twiched and bulged as she walked aimlessly, not really looking for food but for Isla. She desperately  looked for her, wanting her love and warmth. She missed her dearly. 

If you ever find yourself in that forest, beware of Crimson Serenity. She leaves a trail of vomit and blood. You'll know when shes near when you  hear the scratchy voice trying to call out for Isla and the songbirds singing along. Beware and avoid the forest of nightmares.

A/N I will make an alt ending if you guys want me to 😶😶