Chapter two

What a night last night. Fucking christ. The head-ache was just overwhelming and you didn't wanna leave bed. You groaned, grabbed your phone and looked at it for a couple of seconds before you could make out what the time was.

2:50 PM. You groaned again as you dug your head into the soft, white pillow. Then, realizing you couldn't breathe in that position, you look up unto the ceiling, pushing yourself up with your hands. You rolled over to face the ceiling instead and grabbed your phone.

snapchat
from shawna davis

You unlocked your phone with a fingerprint and opened the snap. It was a picture of a Shawna Davis with a tired face, saying "wanna come over?"

You groaned, once again, and replied with "ion have enough energy to leave the house, but you can come over to me"

Quick reply, saying "k can Alyssa come as well? she didnt wanna stay at home since her younger brother is getting some annoying friends over"

"yuh sure"

You turned off your phone and left your bed. You walked into your bathroom and looked at your corrupted face. Your makeup was all smeared out. You stepped into the shower with a frown on your face.

Oh, you hated partying. Much rather be at home with friends, drink a bit or smoke a bit of weed, watch a movie or BBQ at the beach.

After about ten minutes of basically cleaning your body, you stepped out again. Ah, you felt fuckin fresh, putting on a newly washed black hoodie with "esskeetit" written on it with white letters.

You had knew Smokepurpp since y'all was like 7 and 9. You had managed to get pretty good grades while also having fun, but on your free time. Unlike Omar. Well, it had led you to getting to know Gazzy Garcia as well. 

And you still had contact with the two of them; they were still cool to hang out with every now and then. 

Oh, a knock on the door. You opened it up, gave Shawna and Alyssa a hug and sat down on the sofa with netflix on, putting on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. (ioncarewhaty'allthink,theshowisfunnyashellfuckoff)

"For real tho, she a broke mafuckin bitch. She tryna throw hands with Nick."

"For real?"

"Dead-ass, for fucking real. Nick ain't gon beat no woman though."

"Nick's weak as fuck. Probably why?" Shawna muttered, crossing her arms.

You shrugged and rolled your eyes. "So is Jada too, though."

"Why does she even wanna fight? It's like she always has to prove herself. Behave like a normal person and accept a fucking break-up."

"Yeah, who even tries to fight their ex because of a break-up?"

"But that's why the broke up."

"Wha, what do you mean? Why did they break up?"

"Like, Jada was goin mad. She was jealous as fuck, at least that's what Nick told me. She was all over his phone and shit."

You muttered under your breath and said, "I feel bad for her tho."

"I don't. At least we aren't going to the same collage. Y'all hyped?" Shawna smiled with her teeth, exchanging glances with y'all.

"No, and yes. Like, it'll be fun to meet more people and get to know 'em, but also I'd like to have a longer break, you feel me?" You explained and Alyssa nodded in agreement.

Shawna shrugged. "It's gonna be pretty damn cool to move in so close to Beverly Hills."

Yeah, Shawna wasn't wrong. Parties with all famous people and shit.