Chapter three

You opened the door and took a seat in the car after putting all your bags inside.

The car was literally stuffed with things and bags. Shawna was playing some Juice WRLD, but Alyssa shook her head and grabbed the phone.

"We gotta hype, y'all." She explained as she looked over her shoulder, back at you, Caleb and Diron as a Drake song started playing.

"Well I feel hyped now." Shawna muttered, keeping her eyes on the road with her hands steady on the wheel.

Diron shook his head, nudging you with his shoulder. His dark brown eyes met yours and he smiled slightly. "I am not ready for this."

"Me neither, vro."

Diron giggled a little and looked away. You swallowed, glancing at the outside world through the thin windows. The car was rolling through the streets toward the destination; QZ Collage. The coming students had visisted the collage before, so y'all knew how it was gonna look; lit as fuck.

For real. It was a pretty beautiful place, modern with polite teachers. The rooms were mostly gray and white, and also pretty big. The school kept with their theme-colors. Not in a hospital-like way, but a fucking lit way. 

"With your phone out, snapping' like you Fabo," Caleb sang along together with Alyssa. "And you showin off, but it's alright"

"Care for me, care for me'" You put in, continuing on with Lauryn Hill.  "You said you'd care for me," 

Caleb sighed and rolled his eyes. "Stop fucking up for me, (y/n)."

"Whaat."

"Now everyone will compare my singing with yours."

"Fucking christ." You chuckled, shaking your head slowly in disagreement.

Shawna looked over her shoulder at you with a serious face. "It's true. Now everyone thinks that Caleb sucks."

"Fuck you, Shawna. Keep your eyes on the fucking road."