Chapter six

"So, whatchu want." You asked, glancing at Stokeley. He was looking up at the two big screens with all the drinks the place offered. Stokeley scratched his bandana and then smiled at you in confusion.

"Uhm." He mumbled and then looked back at the screen. "I'll just take a cappuccino."

"You sure? Ima have a vanilla latte. Like, you can take anything you want. Take a frappe or tea or a fucking mud cake. For real."

Stokeley shook his head with a light chuckle. "I'll stick to my cappuccino."

"Okay, I-" but before you could finish your sentence, two teenagers in the age 15 hurried up to y'all.

"Oh, my fucking god. Ski???" One of the boys blurted out.

"Is that y-you? Whaaa!" The other one picked up his phone. "Holy fuck, fuck fuck fuck."

Stokeley chuckled awkwardly as you paid for the drinks. "Uhm, hi y'all, and yeah."

"Can we please take a picture? Holy shit!"

"Yeah, sure, bro." Stokeley answered as he took his arm around one of the boys' shoulders and posed beside him. The boy looked all sweaty and starstruck as the other one took a pic.

"Me too, oh my god" He said as they switched places.

Stokeley smiled slightly as the other picture was taken. "What y'all doing?"

"We were just passing by and saw you from outside, we're just hanging out! What are you doing? That's your girl?"

"Nah, she my friend."

You grabbed the coffees and gave Stokeley one. "Heya." You said to the boys and they greeted you back with big smiles. One of them were still recording it all, probably to snapchat or instagram.

"What is your name? I haven't seen you on Ski's instagram or anything"

"Oh, we just met.. Eheh."

"So y'all on a date? And we are the first ones to know?"

"Nah nah nah, we're just hanging out, jesus christ." You muttered but tried to keep a smile on your face.

Stokeley chuckled in his cute-ass way. "Well.."

"Yeah, uh, thank you soooo so much for the pictures, this is so awesome. I still can't believe this. What is going on." One said. "Thank you so much."

You settled down and put your coffee on the table. Ski did the same and took off his bandana. (We'll just say that he didn't shave his hair ok???)

He ran a hand through his thick dreads and let out a tiny sigh. "So you from around here?"

"Nah, I'm going to a college here. So, I don't really know the town."

"Ah, okay." Stokeley picked up his coffee and took a sip. He immediately twitched and put it back down. "Fuck, shit's hot." He explained. "Like, for real, it's fucking... Ouch."

You chuckled as he made a whole big scene out of it. "Oh, come on. Is just a coffee."

"Nah nah nah, it fucking hurt, man. Fucking hell." He wiped his mouth with a hand and then shook his head in annoyance. "Oh my god. I think ima get like, you know, burnt in my fucking mouth."

"Oh come on." You giggled in a cute-ass way and crossed your legs. "You'll survive, homie." 

"I seriously don't think so." Stokeley laughed a little bit. "Nah but for real. That shit hurt."

"So, whatchu doing here? Weren't you supposed to go somewhere?"

Stokeley leaned back in the chair and yawned before replying, "Oh, yeah. Right. I was gonna meet Isaiah. Rivera. You know."

"Wifisfuneral, hm? What is y'all doing here?"

"Issa party on friday. And I think that Kid Trunks had some girl down here. So we decided to crash at her place. Me, Kid Trunks and Wifi."

"What. Oh, okay. Yeah." You took in the information of having several famous people so close to you. "Oui.

OK SO I DIDNT REMEMBER HAVING THIS BUT THIS IS WHAT I'VE WROTE OF CHAPTER SIX, I FORGOT I HAD THIS STORY GOING ON BUT IMA JUST POST WHAT I DONE THIS FAR, DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL CONTINUE