Leahs Life

hey everyone I'm Leah Washington. I'm 16 and I live in Omaha Nebraska. I am a junior at Westside High School and I've only gone here since the 7th grade. I'm a blonde, blue eyed, 5'5 girl so yes I'm short and a little coo coo in the head. (hint the blonde part)

my boyfriends name is Jack Gilinsky, some of you may know him some of you may not. if you don't he's a 17 year old vine star. He is a senior so yes he is a year older than me. his partner in crime is Jack Johnson an my partner in crime is Johnson's girlfriend Mallory. The jacks other best friend is Sam Wilkinson. He was my best friend in seventh and eighth grade. We are still very close but we don't hang out like we used to. he introduced me too there "group" and that's where I met Jack. we have only been dating since the summer before this year and it's September so It's been what 4 months? yeah? see I'm a little dumb haha.

My life is a twisted mess at times but I don't worry to much about it, I try to live my life the best way possible and leave the drama out of it as much as possible.

-
-

well hey guys. @moneywilk here, this was just a little way to tell who Leah is and explain her life. yes sam will be in this you just have to wait and see the way he leads into it. chapter one will be coming very very soon

:)