Sinner and Saint

Butters x Reader

Soo you and butters are like An Angel and Devil in disguise.

In this world there was only three kinds of people. The Sinners,saints,and Gods live in hidden sight

Butters was a faithful Angel,while you were a hardcore Devil. But even you two were both different. You two got along well,along the side of Kenny. The three of you were buddies.

You were a Sinner,sure you had smoke,kill,steal,and stuff. But you were nice,well only to Butters since you have fallen for the little angel he is. So innocent,so pure.

Butter was a saint,He was as innocent as a flower. He would often warn you on stop doing your shitty tactics,and of course you would listen to the angel. He respected you, didn't care if you were a Devil or not.

The present day was you and Butters walking to the bus stop. You had your hands in your pocket as Butters placed a grip on his bag. "Good Morning,Jew,Jock,Fatty,and Kenny"You greeted.

"IM NOT FAT"

"I have a god damn name,(Y/N)"

"Good morning as well"

Were the complaints from the three. You then placed yourself beside Kenny as you peeked on his porn magazine. "From her hair and nails,she looked like a slut already"You commented as Kenny nodded.

"So what are we gonna do today?"Butters asked you and Kenny as the others were busy chatting. "I don't know really. Maybe just walk around town?"Kenny said as his eyes were still glued on his magazine.

"I would like to just hang out with Butters instead of wasting my energy by walking"you said as you patted Butters head. "Right Leo?"Butters blushed at the suddenly name that was called.

"R-right"he stutter as you gave a smile at him. About a couple of Minutes,the bus arrived and one by one you guys went in. You,as always,sat beside Butters.you rested you head on his shoulder as he began to blush at your actions. "Wake me up when we get there"You said as he nodded. You then shut your (E/C) eyes and drifted to sleep.

Only in the matter if time,you woke up by your prince of light. You stood up and yawned as he then stood up and followed you.

LE TIMe SKiP TO SchOOl DIsMmISAL-

"Hey butters?"you asked. You were now currently on the roof of your house. With a bunch of burritos, and sodas. "Yes (Y/N)?"

"Do like someone?"

Butters thought of this. "I wouldn't say 'like' more like Love them. So yes,i Love her with all my heart,i know shes different from me but i don't care. As long i can have her with me,even though shes a rebel. I would want to see her (H/C) locks that was always in different hairstyles each day. Her (E/C) eyes that would i always look into,seeing me drowning in them. And her laugh-"

"OKAY I GET IT!I LIKE YOU TOO WILL YOU BE MINE?"you said with a red flush was in your (S/C) cheeks. "Of course,as long as your mine"he said.

He then gave you a hugged as you hid your blushing face in his shoulder.

"Ehem,ehem. Im feeling a congratulations and a Betrayal that you forgot you brought me here and conpletely ignored me with your confession. Jesus fucking christ"Kenny said as he took a bite of his Burrito.

"Ignore him Leo. Just jelly about us-"

"BITcH"

Ackkkk thank you for 1k views. And a sorry if i took so long to update this. And a sorry because this was short as my grades. And who. Please continue on liking and please inform me if i did something wrong and feel free to ask for any request on the comments. Thanks and bye!