Perfect

Stan x reader

You went to grab your books from your locker. You open you locker when a note came down. You bended your knees and picked it up.

As you openned the letter you begun to read it.

Dear Y/N

I found a love...For me..Darling just dive right in,follow my lead...i found girl..beautiful and sweet..i never knew you were that someone,Waiting for me...

We were just kids,when we fell in love..not knowing what it was..i will not give you up,this time..Darling just kiss me slow. Your heart is all i own,and in your eyes your holding mine...

From ????

Your cheeks went red so much. As you look around for someone but at last no paone. You kept this in your pocket for safe keep and closed your locker.

As you walked in class. You saw Wendy being Wendy with Stan...Yes Yes you Have a crush on him for a WHILE. By while i mean when you two were cinnamon rolls. You openned the door to Alegebra class and took a sit beside kyle.

"Face red...like my hair. Whats wrong?"Kyle said. As for Kyle he knows that you had a thing for Stan. As you still ship Style.

"There was a note in my locker. With the lyrics of Perfect from edd sheeran!!!"you said. As you shake his shoulders making him dizzy.

"Ok ok jeez calm down!!"Kyle said. Removing your hands from his shoulders.

"Who was it from?"Kyled asked. You shruged as you sat back down.

Kyle made a confused look. "You don't know??"he asked. As you nodded before kyle can respond the teacher came to the class and started giving us the lesson of the DAY.

You reached your locker and entered your code. Another paper drops from it. You picked it up and begun to read it.

Dear Y/N

Meet me at the park tommorow,at 8am. On sunday

From ???

Yet again you blushed and tried to cover your face with the letter.

TIME LE sKIP TO SUNDAY~~~~~~~~~|

You dressed up with your favorite dress that was (f/c). You grabbed your coat and made it to the park where mr. Perfect was waiting.

As you made it there you see a very familiar hat sitting on a bench. 'NO WAIt IT COuLDN't!!!' You thought. You were shaking wildly. You were about to go until he saw you.

"Y/N!"He yelled you turnned around and see none other than Stan Marsh. "So...your the one that sent me that Letter with the perfect lyrics?"You asked to him. "I asked Kyle what was your favorite song. He said you loved that one"He answered. As he scratched the back of his neck.

"Y/N,i loved you for a while now. Even if we don't talk that much,i still admire your (h/c) locks,and your piercing (e/c)   I shouldn't have just faced you in the hallways and asked you myself. But i was a coward....afraid that you might not accept my feelings. I love you Y/N" you covered your mouth. You couldn't believe that the person you had a crush on for ages confessed to you.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked. You rapidly nodded, "Of course!"you hugged him tightly. He pulls away and kissed you gentle on the lips as you kissed back.

You were happy with him
And he wad happy with you

Extra scene:

Kyle's POV

"Hey whats Y/N song? I wanted to give her a letter with the lyrics on it"Stan said. "Perfect by Edd Sheeran"I answered.

"Of course!"Y/N answered Stan as he hugged him.

"Even if you aren't mine to love....i still love you Y/N......i'll alwayd will"

Sorry if this took so long!!!i was really busy and forgot about this. I am really sorry for not updating for a longgg time!!!!! Thank you for the people who viewed and liked this book! Anywho see you in the next chapter!