Fragile

Craig x reader

You looked so weak,so little like those porcelain dolls. Your hair always done right,fancy cutesy dresses,big and adorable eyes,perfect type of make-up. But you and those dolls have some many in common really.

Your both fragile,easily hurt. And when your playmate is done playing with you,you get left in a box with all the other forgotten.

Your playmate,Craig Tucker. Oh how much you were a fool to let the fucker get into you easily. You asked yourself many times now, Why did you fallen in love with a jerk like him. But there was always an easy reply

'He saved me...'

You were being used as a servant by Bebe and Wendy. They were giving you orders and when you fucked up they fuck you up. You would get slapped,you would get grabbed by the hair. They did many...but one day,the Tucker himself found you beaten outside the snow. Your porcelain face looked smashed. You cried infront of him...you felt him feel disgusted.

"Are you alright to stand?"you looked up at him with suprised eyes. Then blushed nervously "umm...they kicked me in the legs so i could be left alone here..."you said as you looked away from him. You heard a sigh then arms that carried you bridaly.

At your many,many,many protest he decided to threat your woundeds. Even helped you back to your house, what you didn't expect was the next day. Bebe and Wendy....infront of your house....apologizing

They asked for forgiveness as that is what you gave them. You gave them a heart warming smile,you then thought 'was this Craig's doing?'

The next day,you found him with his gang. You hesitated to bring yourself to him,hell you were nervous to be scene by his friends—what if they started making fun of you----or or or even WORST!

But you did,you made your way to them and stood behind Token. "U-um Craig?"They stoppped talking when they heard you. The said male looked at you with a confused look. "C-can I umm...talk to you?"you asked,without a minute he nodded as you began to lead him outside the school. You held you head down,now he was infront of you holding the strap of his backpack. "What?are you gonna stand there admiring your shoes?"He said,with his classic monotone voice.

You shot your head up,looking hat him in the eyes. Those deep green eyes of his that suddenly charmed you. "Thank you,f-for everything you did.....and umm...is there anything i can do in return!"you said as you held a tiny blush.

You looked down once more,but you could feel him looking at you. "Well...."he said,your eyes widen then looking at him once more. "How about you be my girlfriend?"he smirked. It didn't take long before you started nodding,not paying attention to how his eyes had something in it.  Something else. You didn't knew.....

Until now....

But the past you was so naive and innocent,Sure Bebe and Wendy were your friends now. But Craig didn't changed, once a jackass always a Jackass.

Why held so hatred inside you for Craig?when you and hin first dated,both of you were love-y dove-y even though you two didn't show it in public. He got tired of you...he wanted sonething brand new...he didn't want the old things....Selfish of him.

He dumped you for some random girl,the worst part is he didn't even say anything to dump you!he sat there with his slut,while you were infront of him with shock and all he could say is 'its Over'??? Bitch he couldn't have texted you that but no,he made it all worst.

Now here you are crying in the streets,don't know who to trust anymore....you're just some porcelain doll that got broken into pieces.

"Y/N?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Umm...idk if this is angst or anything,,i can't really do sad scenes–--- and i didn't do anything Special for you guys—i feel badddd anywho thank you for viewing my stories and commenting on them and such!

Please tell me your suggestions or your problems with the stories and i can make it all more better for you guys!!