Curly McGirly

Bebe x reader

"We have to get you some new clothes,babe"you looked up at your hot girlfriend while raising an eyebrow on her. You were laying on her lap while playing video games on your phone,while she painted her nails. "Didn't you say you liked me for my unique fashion sense?"You retorted at her jokingly. "Yes!but seriously,Babe!you always wear the same clothes inside your coat. Same shirt and jeans,while I'm here digging through my closet just to impress you"

You got to admit,whenever she tried to pull a stunt on you by wearing revealing clothes,you always felt yourself become possesive of her because of the gross mens in South and become weak for her. "Well...how about this,my Curly Girly"you said,you loved how she react to the nickname you gave her. Turning red in both fury and embarrassment.

"I'll make you buy my clothes,with my credit card"you could see her eyes glimmer at your words which made you chuckle. "If...you stop wearing those short skirts and shorts,crop top,and other revealing clothes!its like a blizzard outside,how can you wear those while being cold as fuck!"you said getting up to face her,while she laughed at you.

"Okay,okay. I won't"Bebe said between giggles. You smiled as you kissed her nose making her blush a little. "Well!c'mon!"Bebe took you of the bed and dragged you down the stairs. "Mom!were heading out!"Mrs. Stevens peeked through the kitchen. "Make sure to take care of yourselves!and Y/N!"You looked at Bebe's mom with a little bead of sweat.

After one year of dating,Bebe introduced you to her parents. They accepted both of you,but one mistake you do to Bebe you will deserve a beating. They made sure of it. "Yes,Mrs.Stevens?"she gave you a soft smile "take care of Bebe for me?"you nodded firmly. "Of course!wouldn't want my Curly Mcgirly to be taken away!"you said then facing Bebe you puffed her cheeks.

"Don't call me that!!"

"Aww,you look so cute"you said while poking her cheeks. You then kissed her forehead then made Bebe drag you through every store she loved,buying things that made you look good.

("Am i hot now?"you said wearing a ridiculous outift. You and Bebe staryed laughing while employees looked at both of you annoyingly$

If anything,seeing your girlfriend made you happy. And if shes happy,your happy. You'll be damned if anything happens to her,and to people who did tried to hurt your girlfriend will be even be more damned.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Woahhh two chapters in one day????what the hellliez???

Please point out things that you think i did wrong!your criticism will be quite helpfull!!and please give some requesttss

Thank you for reading