Last Minute Debut: INVESTIGATION/TRIAL

DING DONG DING DONG

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!"

What....?

"PLEASE HEAD INTO THE DINING HALL!"

WHAT?? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

"AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME, A CLASS TRIAL WILL BEGIN!!"

"YOU CAN USE THIS TIME ANY WAY YOU LIKE!"

What is this....? WHAT THE F**K IS THIS???????

Suppressing the urge to gag, I silently turned from the monitor with Monokuma's face on it to J and the body he was holding in his hands.

I screamed.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"GAAAHHH!"

Will had the same reaction, "W-What are you doing with.... Vance?! ... J?!"

J was definitely, undeniably pulling on Vance's shirt.... corpse.

Vance's eyes looked like he was sleeping, but he was very dead looking.

Since the announcement, people started filling up the dining hall one by one, being shocked from seeing J still holding the dead body.

Collette shouted, "AHHH! J! How dare you!"

"Aaaaaaagh!" Ana yelped in terror then sighed to calm herself, "So Calum was right..." Her voice was shaky despite her act.

Quinn bit her lip and glared at Vance, "...Why'd you get yourself killed dumb*ss?"

Pheobe started tearing up and held back on a gag, ".... I don't feel well..."

Grayson agreed, "...M-Me neither."

Captain was covering his mouth and muffled, "S-Same...."

Nadine growled and narrowed her eyes in disgust to J, "...You weren't the guy I thought you were...."

Heather murmured, "I don't like this.... This isn't real..."

Alder just stood silently like how J was, obviously in shock.

Looking more closely at J, he seemed.... off. He looks like he's in a daze, not himself.

Lilith looked around at everyone's panicked voices in confusion, "Huh? Huh? What's going on?"

Quinn replied, "J is here.... with Vance."

She smiled sweetly, "J! I'm glad you're alright!"

Quinn clicked her tongue, "No, he killed Vance."

"Where hav--- What...? ...He wouldn't do that... H-He's not that type of person......." Lilith froze and started shivering in fear. "Yeah... I... smell death...."

Ana asked, "...How do you smell death?"

Heather glared, "Now is not the time...... Ugh... I can't even look at it..."

Calum sighed, "J-Just as I thought...." He obviously is trying to hide his fear and terror.

Collette was enraged and sprinted up to J in pure anger,

"HOW DARE YOU!!?? YOU KILLED SOMEONE!"

The strange thing was, J wasn't fighting back. He looked dazed and out of it, and let her hold his collar tightly.

Nadine gripped her shoulder, "Calm down. Don't jump to conclusions."

Will agreed, "We... can't just decide this immediately. Think about it."