[ Ahn Yujin x Lee Euiwoong ] - Lonely Night Stars

A H N   Y U J I N    X    L E E   E U I W O O N G

__________________________________________________

LONELY NIGHT STARS

Being in the dark place alone has never been a sensible decision for anyone in this world. But for Ahn Yujin, the darkness managed to provide her some peaceful feelings she never had in the past. Laying down on the ground, staring at the infinite sky ahead of her with millions of stars splattered on it and a luminous full moon, sure make her happy at some point.

Like any other days, she was already preparing herself ready to go out. Yes, she barely reached 15 years old, but that doesn't mean her family could restrict her from what she's going to do; as if they care enough about her to prop her.

"Where are you going?" A voice halted Yujin from moving. She awkwardly held onto the sling bag she had on her shoulders, "It's already 15 minutes past nine," The boy complained and forced the girl to gulp, clearing her throat.

Yujin slowly raised her head up to regard her older brother was standing at the refrigerator with a glass filled with orange juice, "A--As usual," She answered, in hope that her brother won't prevent her from going.

"Just don't come in late, or I will haunt you outside there," He warned his little sister, forcing her to nod, "Anyway, I'm dating Choi Yena. I just feel like telling you," He devoured the juice until the last drop before place it in the sink.

The girl's lips gradually curved upwards upon the shocking news, "That's great! You have liked her since forever," She was totally grateful that finally her brother took a step further and confessed towards the girl he likes. Such a relief news to know today, "I will catch up with you later," Yujin took a peek at her wristwatch, "I'm late for the stars!"

As soon as she uttered those, Yujin sprinted out from the house, wearing her shoes in a sloppy manner before running towards the bus stop. She must be on time or else, she might miss the shooting stars for today. She heaved out a sigh of relief when there was still no bus could be seen at the bus stop.

It required approximately 15 minutes for her to be there, so the watch currently strikes 40 minutes past nine and the shooting stars only come out 20 minutes later. What should she do while waiting for it?

Yujin looked around from where she stood and all she could see at present was couples everywhere... And she's in attendance, all alone. Her eyes caught on the couple who was currently allowing their fingers interlaced with each other, walking towards somewhere only they know.

Her eyes automatically fell on her own hand, "When will someone ever hold on to my hand?" She complained, pouting her lips before she looked back at the couple who was gradually disappearing from her vision.

She sighed, making her way towards the lively place where everyone used to be when they wanted to watch stars. Yujin casually secured a vacant spot with full of couples surrounded her. Suddenly, she felt like a loser for being here alone.

At the particular moment like this, a smartphone would aid her a lot. So, Yujin gripped her phone out from her sling bag and unlocked it before she clicked on Kakaotalk, checking whether there are recent messages or not, "Who would ever text me, right?" She gnawed her lips when there's nothing at all but then her eyebrows furrowed, "When did I receive this?"