[ Jang Wonyoung x Lee Euiwoong ] - Cherry Blossoms

J A N G   W O N Y O U N G    X    L E E   E U I W O O N G

__________________________________________________

CHERRY BLOSSOMS

Being a friend of the person you like somehow give you mixed feelings whether you want to stay beside them or confess your feelings. How great would it be if you're deadly sure about their feelings towards you so that you could be open about yours too? But what if they never show any signs of liking you or hating you or wanting you to stay as a friend and not more than that?

After the encounter with the bright girl at the last shooting stars show, Euiwoong had made up his mind that he wanted to confess towards the one he likes. Somehow he has been liking the girl for years and it's about the time for him to come clean with his feelings. Though there will be no assurance on how the girl would react to it but Euiwoong believe this would be the best solution he could think of at this moment.

As usual, the two of them were already on their way to school together, "Are you going to the library again, today?" Euiwoong casually asked while they're walking across the road. But then his hand automatically went to the back of the girl, making sure she was walking ahead of him.

The girl elevated her head and took a glance at the boy beside him. Though she's a few years younger than Euiwoong but then her height was actually quite high compared to the other girls in her age, "I think so, since I still have one assignment left to be done before spring ended," She replied to his question, "But you don't have to follow me if you don't want to. I will be fine alone,"

"No," Euiwoong quickly interrupted, "I will go to the library with you," He insisted and the girl simply jerked, "Then, I'll see you later after class," The latter bid a goodbye when they're already standing in front of the girl's class.

The walk was surprisingly felt short today.

"Jang Wonyoung!" Her name was being called as soon as she took a step into the class. All of the attention went to her and today too, as usual, everyone would praise her, saying how beautiful she looks though she wore the same school uniform as any of them. Probably, her tall figure and her cute face, or should we say pretty, making the uniform look more special.

Wonyoung naturally secured her spot with Kim Nayoung as her deskmate, "As expected, our visual," The girl was so quick when it comes to tease her best friend. She knows how red Wonyoung's face could be every time she called her a visual, "Also, did Euiwoong sent you here again?" She interestingly asked.

"Yes?" Wonyoung had frowned when being urged by the question. She didn't know whether her reply should have a question mark or not, "Why? He has always been doing that though," She claimed but she knows her friend wouldn't think it in such a simple way. Nayoung loves to complicate things.

She put her two fingers on her chin, acting as if she's thinking something, "His class is in another block, so why would he sent you every single day without miss?" Nayoung looked at Wonyoung with her eyebrows furrowed, "Don't you think that Euiwoong has some---"

"Stop with your ridiculous thought and eat this bread, I brought it at the newest bakery in front of our school," Wonyoung shoved the bun inside Nayoung's mouth to shut her mouth. If she didn't do that, she would continually spout out nonsense and Wonyoung sure she didn't want to taint her mind with anything impossible.