Hey, Ms. Bread

K I M   N A Y O U N G    X    J U   H A K N Y E O N

  __________________________________________________ 

HEY, MS. BREAD 

Wasn't it humorous when some people believed if a boy; practically a boy loves to provoke you, that's mean they had something for you. As in other words, the boy likes you. Correctly, it wasn't impossible for the boy to have some sort of feelings towards you but then... if he genuinely likes you, then, the first thing he should do probably stop bothering you too much. He didn't perceive it but the stuff he did towards you, irritated you so much and most probably adding more reason for you to not fall for him.

Though... at the end, only you could determine your fate.

Bet, the same thing happened to Nayoung when she decided to work at the bakery near her school. Sincerely saying, her family could afford her monthly allowance, in fact; she received more money than any other kids at her age. But then, she absolutely enjoys the scent in the bakery. The smell of bread, pastries and even coffee. It made her happy without she realized.

She was quite fortunate when the owner of the bakery was her mother's friend, so she obtained the position for the part-time work in the easiest way. No interview, just by telling her name and her family status. Though it could be easy for her, Nayoung never conceives it as an advantage. When she applied for the work, she knows she needs to do the best for it except for the fact she is, however, a student. So, her time frame wasn't really flexible for the shift but the owner could tolerate with it.

Declare it again; she's the daughter of the owner's friend.

Like any other day, Nayoung had barely done with the school but then she didn't want to go straight towards the bakery since there's an annoying boy there who would be questioning her life till her shift over, so Nayoung decided to change her uniform to something casual in the toilet at the school. Wonyoung had nothing to complain since Nayoung already said she lied about her age when she merely didn't want to tell Wonyoung about her obsession on bread. Wonyoung might grasp it by now but she didn't feel comfortable to reveal to anyone about it.

Okay, there's a reason why Nayoung did that. There's one time when the character; most likely a mascot for a broadcaster in Japan becomes popular. Bet, you would be more familiar with its name, Domo Kun. Accordingly, the story is Nayoung had been wearing the backpack with Domo Kun character on it and when people asked it, she would simply say she loves the mascot because it's adorable.

But guess what she received on the very next day? Yes, her table fulls with various types of Domo Kun's merchandises and she didn't identify who place it on the table. Almost every day, for the whole week. That's likely the biggest reason why Nayoung wanted to conceal the fact she likes bread. She was deadly sure she didn't want to perceive a table full with slices of bread.

After she had done change her uniform, Nayoung walked out from the school with a light step and surprisingly today, the guard didn't prop her and asked why she didn't wear her uniform. Most likely, they already recognized Nayoung in the first place. Nayoung walked for about 300 meters before she encountered a crosswalk where she needs to cross the road to reach the place where she works for.

As she was waiting for the traffic light to turn red and provided a space for her to cross, she could feel a tall guy was currently standing beside her with his eyes locked on her. It's fine if it's someone from school but what if someone indeed wants to hurt her?