Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6!!! Finally!!! Right? So this chapter is mainly on Louis Harry and Liam. So yeah. Don't hate me for taking to long. I have writers block :P so any suggestions? Oh also read my Zarry fanfic called "Trying To Forget" gonna update it soon. So yeah I suck at writing!! RIGHT!! Ok bye loves be good have a nice night/day and vote or comment??? :3 become a fan?? Maybe? No. Ok. That's it. Bye!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 6:

*Danielle's POV*

"OH MY GOD! OF COURSE THEY WOULD! Ugh!" I heard coming from all the way downstairs. Liam isn't the type to get angry easily. I guess I should to check it out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Liam POV*

I turn on the TV to the news. There it was. The top headline.

"Niall Horan goes to Emergency room for self cutting"

Then I started watching through the whole thing....

*news story*

One Direction's Niall Horan was taken to the Hospital today for self cutting. Rumors had spread that he was cutting long before this accident. Rumors also state that he cuts because he gets hate from "fans" of their band.

(Then they interview a fan)

"I feel so bad for Niall. He is one of the sweetest people I've seen. I may not know him personally but he seems fragile. Words can do a lot. Bullying is not a good thing to do."

(end of interview)

Meanwhile the top trends on twitter are "#PrayForNialler" and "#StayStrongNiall" and something One Directions fans call "Ziall" we hear it is the bromance name for Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Could Niall be cutting because he gets hate. Or because he's confused with Himself. Maybe he has stronger feelings for his fellow band member Zayn Malik. We'll keep you updated when we get more information about the two.

*End of News Story*

(A/N: my news story sucked anyways... Back to Liam!)

I had my eyes glued to the TV the whole time but at the end when they said he was cutting because he was confused just made me snap.

"OH MY GOD! OF COURSE THEY WOULD! Ugh!" is all I could yell out. Then I heard foot steps on the stairs and I quickly turn off the tv.

"what's wrong babe?" dani asked with a worried expression.

"nothing I'm just.... UGH!" I say while weirdly gesturing towards the tv.

"ok.... Is it about Niall?"

"yes"

"press always do this it's ok."

"IT'S NOT OK!" I cup my face in my own hands.

I look up to see hurt in Dani's eyes.

"I'm sorry Dani it's just anything bad about the lads or Myself can break me and make me fall apart because then management doesn't allow me to tell the press the truth."

"I know I just don't like seeing you broken and mad."

"I'm sorry Danielle."

"it's fine. How about we go to bed."

I nod and we go to bed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Louis POV*

"who was that?" Harry asked looking groggy.

"sorry I woke you Hazza. And it was Liam."

"oh ok. I'm going back to sleep" Harry says placing his head on my lap again.

"oh no. You are going to sleep upstairs mister!"

"fine, carry me?"

I sigh. "ok, let's go"

I pick up Harry bridal style. I walk up to his room. Open the door and lay him on his bed. Right when I was about to leave Harry spoke.

"Lou can you please stay and cuddle with me?"

"um, sure. Let me get changed first. Yeah?"

"ok."

I go to my room. I find my coca cola Pajama bottoms and walk back over to Haz with no shirt on.

"I'm back." I say while opening the door.

"yay. By the way I decided to get more comfortable" Harry says while gesturing to his body. He was only wearing boxers.

"it's ok" i get into bed. Mine and Harry's legs tangling together. His back pressed against my torso and chest. And my arm wrapped around his waist. I can get used to this.