Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is longer than the others. Should I put my other fanfic up? I'm not sure I I should.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 4:

*Zayn's POV*

"OH MY GOD!! Some one call 911!"

I watch Harry sprint to the house phone. I applied pressure to Niall's wrist. I could hear him mumble weird things. I'm pretty sure he blacked out. But then he said something that stood out to me. "I love you too" he mumbled. I guess he was talking to me but I just left it alone. Harry came back.

"they're going to be here as soon as possible"

"ok"

I continued putting pressure on Niall's wrist. The bleeding slowed down. Thank lord! Then there was a knock on the door followed by two men and a stretcher. They place Niall carefully on it.

"continue applying pressure"

I simply nodded. We got outside. One more man walked up.

"I got it from here young man"

"No I can't leave him!"

"fine you can come with us just try not to be to much in the way."

I nodded. I went inside the ambulance.

"you can take your hand off his wrist we got it from here"

I hesitated

"ok"

They checked his blood levels. His vital signs and his heart rate. The connected him to a machine.

"he's going to be ok. Thanks to you" I look up to see one of the ambulance guys. I smiled weakly.

"he didn't lose too much blood. We will need some stitches but he'll be fine"

"thank you"

He nodded in return. Niall was still passed out. I was over whelmed with worry and self hatred. I broke down crying. Why! why! why! I should have told him how I felt. DAMN IT! We arrived at the hospital within 15 mins. They took him to emergency care and I was told to wait in the waiting room. The lads and Danielle quickly arrived at the hospital. I nearly forgot Danielle was there.

"how is he?"

I had my face cupped in my hands. I looked up to see Liam standing in front of me.

"He's fine. Just a few stitches and he'll be fine"

"great!"

"HOW IS IT GREAT!!" I snapped at Liam

"woah bro calm down" i gave Louis a glare. He shut up.

"it's great because it better than him dying" Liam said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I wonder what made him want to do that." I heard a deep voice say. It was Harry. I just sat there looking guilty.

"what happened Zayn?"

"Nothing. Just..... I kissed Niall"

"WHAT!?!"

I heard all of them say. Even Danielle.

"we sort of just kissed and that was it. He got mad because I pulled out of the kiss and asked him to leave. He asked me why. I told him I just needed to think about what had happen. He didn't leave so I just snapped. Niall was hurt. I tried to apologise to him but he just ran. I didn't know where he had went until I heard Liam banging on the bathroom door. It's all my fault!"

"no it's no-" I cut Danielle off.

"YES IT IS!" I started crying and sobbing. Liam put his arm around me and hugged me. I dug my face into his face crying.

"just calm down Zayn" Liam whispered into my ear. I tried but I couldn't. I Cried my self to sleep in Liam's arms.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Niall's POV*

Ouch ouch ouch!!!! My head hurts. I can't feel the bottom half of my arm! I open my eyes. Everything is bright and blurry. I can't see much. What's that beeping noise? I look around. Oh it's just my heart monitor ok..... WAIT WHY AM I CONNECTED TO A HEART MONITOR!!! Woah Niall calm down. I take a few deep breathes. The blurriness has gone away. I look around my room. I see a camera in the corner. Why do I have a camera in my room! I press the nurse assistance button.

"How my I help you?" I heard come out of the small speaker behind my bed.

"uh can a nurse come in and help me."

"what do you need help with sir?"

"I- uh- I guess everything"

"um, ok. I'll send your nurse to you soon"

"thank you"

"my pleasure sir"

Then I heard the line end. I look around. Why am I here? I look at myself to see what's wrong with me. I don't see anything. I keep looking then I spot it. I look at my wrist. It had stitches. Why do I have stitches! What happened! Oh wait I remember now.

"Zayn" I growled.

Then I remembered what he said before I blacked out. He said he loved me. HE SAID HE LOVED ME!!! I felt my heart flutter. I saw the nurse come in.

"how my I help you Mr.Horan?"

"um I was wondering if I have anybody outside waiting for me?"

"yes you do"

"can you get one of the for me?"

"yes sir, what's the persons name?"

"Zayn Malik"

"ok. I'll send him in"

"thank you"

"your welcome sir"

I sat there waiting. Waiting for what felt like eternity! Finally Zayn came in. His eyes where red and puffy. Was he really that worried about me?

"yes I was"

Woah he can read minds?!?

"no your just speaking your thoughts"

"oh" better not think of how much I love him...

"you love me?" he looked so broken and innocent and vulnerable.

I pat a space next to me on my bed. He hesitated but then came. He sat down next to me. Next thing I know he planted his face into my chest and started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I should have told you up front how I felt."

"it's ok Zayn, now I know."

"do you feel the same?"

I hesitated.

"Zayn I truly love you with all my heart. You are so beautiful and kind to me. I love everything about you. Your eyes," I kissed the corner of his eyes.

"your nose," I kissed his nose.

"your cheeks" I kissed his cheeks.

"your lips" I hesitated. I kissed him. I could hear him crying again. I pouted

"why are you crying?"

"because, that was beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. I don't deserve you."

"don't say that Zayn! I love you."

"I love you too."

"Zayn Javaad Malik" I took a deep inhale. My heart started racing. I could tell because my heart monitor was beeping faster.

"will you be my boyfriend?"