Chapter 7!

Finally! An update. I'm sorry to keep you waiting but with my writers block I'm like wtf is gonna happen. Well hope you enjoy! Be happy! This is going to be the last update for a while. Something is going to happen to me soon. I don't want to go into much detail but if you must know inbox me. If you want to take the story out of my hands then inbox me please. I will let you know. I just want somebody to pick up the story for me please. Just INBOX ME!!!

*chapter 7*

*Ni's POV*

I wake up. Alone. I thought zayn would have at least waited for me to wake up. I shouldn't get to carried away. Maybe he went home to shower. I shouldnt be like the Niall in people's fan fictions that freak out and get hurt when I don't find my lover next to me. People are good writers. Maybe I should take a go at it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door creak open. It was zayn.

I smiled cheeky at zayn

"hi zaynie"

"Hi Ni. Sorry I wasn't here to wait for you to wake. I had to head home to get showered and fresh."

"it's totally fine! I understand you were looking kind of sluggish to be honest."

"jerk, well anyways guess what I got you!!"

"what? A bear? Balloons!?" *gasp* "CHOCOLATE?!?!?"

"None of the above. But better!"

I started thinking hard

"..... Wait!! You didn't!!"

"yes I did!"

I chirped up

"ER MER GERSH!! NANDOS!!!"

"exactly!" he said with a smile

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!" I put my arms out wide waiting for zayn to realize I wanted to hug him. After about 8 seconds he got what I was was trying to do. He's slow. He hugged me.

"love you so much babe." I had to say it again.

"I already know that"

"so, what? No I love you back" I playfully pouted

Zayn rolled his eyes at me.

"I love you too bebz"

Zayn handed me my food. I was starving! I scoffed down my food in no time! Zayn on the other hand was only about 1/3 finished wih his. I just sat across from him and watched him finish. It was a long silence but it was a comfortable silence. After he finished we cuddled up on the hospital bed. About 20 minutes later a nurse came in.

"Mr.Horan?"

"yes, come in."

"we have seen much improvement from you and we are ready to release you."

"really!?"

"yes, we'll get the papers ready so you can sign yourself out. Is that fine with you?"

"it's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much"

"ok. I'll got get the paperwork and I'll be back within 15 minutes."

"ok."

The nurse left. I felt somebody shift beside me. I almost forgot zaynie was next to me. But he had fallen asleep. I decide to wake him.

"zayn"

No response

"zaynie!" I shook him

Still no response

"ZAYN WAKE UP!!"

Still no response

I swear this boy can sleep through anything. Then I have an idea. I'll just make it sound like I'm with somebody else. Louis? No he's married. Liam? No he's to innocent. HAZZA!! Yes his cheeky ass is perfect! Well I mean his personality. But his bum is nice too. Ok I'm just trailing off here. I'll just make it sound like I'm making out with Hazza or something.

"mmm, Hazza."

I moan louder.

"Harry a little lower"

I look at zayn. He was whimpering. At least it working.

I moan a bit more.

"oh Harry, stop teasing and take it off alread-"

"HARRY TAKE YOUR MAN WHORE HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIE- wait where's Harry?" zayn finally woke up. I broke into a fit of laughter.

"H-Harry isn't h-here" I managed to say inbetween my laughs.

"oh, WAIT YOU EFFIN JERK!!! YOU MADE ME THINK HARRY WAS HAVING..... YOU KNOW WHAT, WITH YOU!!"

I finally managed to stop laughing.

"well you wouldn't wake up so I tried that. And, IT WORKED!!"

"why did you have to wake me up?"

"oh, they're letting me out today! I just have to sign the release papers!"

"REALLY??!"

"Yes! Then we can go back home and maybe do what I was pretending to do with imaginary Harry."

Zayn looked at me with shock all over his face.

"looks like my little leprechaun isn't so innocent after all."

I send him a cheeky smile and a wink. At that note the nurse came in.

"Mr.Horan the release papers are ready to be signed."

"ok"

The nurse hands me the papers. I signed all of them. I'm home free baby! Woooh!

I give her the papers back and nods

"All you have to do now is gather your stuff and the doctor will prescribe you some medication and your free to go."

"thank you. So much."

"it's no problem Nial- I mean Mr.Horan."

She left and Zayn had already gotten up to get my things ready. I just had to wait for the doctor.

He had finally came in after five minutes.

"Ok Mr.Horan I will be prescribing you abilify and some pain killers. That wrist of yours will be sending you random shots of pain in your arm every once and a while. You may also get headaches from when you fell on the floor."

I nod

"and that will be all. Youre all set to go?"

"yes sir"

"well you may go."

At that note me and Zayn walk out of my hospital room. Hand in hand.