4

(Y/n) Pov
The shorter clown then spoke to the taller one after a brief silence "tch what ever i guess we now have a new little...toy" he then looked down at me "hey toots whats your name?" (Y-Y/n) " i studdered out suddenly aware of my curent predicament "y/n? What a ...foody name..." The tall one spoke sending chils up my spine "Junior No I said toy not snack. You'll ruin your flexibility if you eat too much" the shorter one said to the taller one "*sigh* fine fine penny!" The taller one replied with.  I made nicknames for them in my head so I could differentiate between them. Junior suddenly picked me up again and started speaking "well penny then I'm going to put our new toy in her place" yah yah whatever" they breifly said before we were moving again.

"Here we are!" Junior stoped in a tiny room after meer minutes of walking. He set me down in the room slicing my bindings then walking to the doorframe and closing the sewer grate acting as a door. After he left I got up and decided to explore. I understood why they trusted me in here because all the grates in the connecting paths were shut and you coild see every one of them from the door. I honestly lost the door untill penny walked up to a grate and handed me a pencil and paper "answer these" he demanded in his rough voice as he shoved a peice of paper and pen into the grate along with a small book. "Keep the book we find it a bore" he said as I sat down and answered the questions. When I looked through them my heart skipped a beat. Questions like 'favorite food' or 'allergies' or even 'best memorie' littered the page front and back. I giggled when I got to the back seeing as the question was 'do you like clowns' I put yes. When I was finally done I closed the paper up and handed it back to penny who I was surprised was still sitting there waiting. "H-here you go" I cursed myself for stuttering as I handed him the paper. He gently grabbed it from my hands with a brief "Thank you" before walking away reading the paper.

_______________________________________    
Hey guys sorry it took me so long but I serriosly refused to update untill my writers block was solved I want to thank the peoson in the comments who suggested the nicknames!!!!!!
Peace out guys!! (Also if you like my content and creepypasta and some not so kid friendly content go check out my creepypasta book)