Chapter 2

The next day at about 3:30 a.m, I all the sudden start throwing up everywhere. An hour later I did it again and then at 6:30 a.m I still was so my mom just let me stay home that day. Trevor called me saying why didn't you come to school, and I just told him I wasn't feeling very well. The next day I felt a little better only puked about one time.

I kinda kept throwing up and it had been a week and I was still sick and I remember I never got my period and I was suppose to all ready. So usually when u don't it usually means your pregnant, but maybe I was just overreacting. I told Trevor I think I might be but he said go to the nurse and take a test just to see.

Trevor came with me to see the test result and it turns out I was pregnant! I was so shocked I had all these questions in my had like what will my parents say. Trevor's face looked so angry and unhappy. He took me outside and was saying " what are we going to do we are only 16!I said " I know imagine what my parents will think, he took my hand and said let's tell them right now and see what happens.

We got to my house and my parents were right in front of us, they said " Honey is something wrong "? I said "umm... Umm..." Then Trevor just said " She's pregnant! ". They looked at me and then were screaming at me and yelling at me. I was crying to Trevor, they were telling me to get an abortion or I can't live there. I wanted to keep this baby, I felt sooo.., Trevor said " You know what let's just pack up and start our own life today, right now. We can go far and never come back!"

I looked at him and said " You, me, and this baby.... we can start our own family?", Trevor said " Yes because I love you and I want to start a family and new life with you ". I was happy about it been then I asked "what about money? apartment? and food?" Trevor said " shhh don't worry about it my love, I will deal with it ".My parents were at work so I came in started packing a lot and put everything in his car. I wrote a note to my parents saying " I'm leaving and I'm starting my own life, don't chase after me because I don't need you. Obviously you don't need me because you don't want me to have this baby. I Love You Both! I'm sorry it had to end like this"

I hopped in the car and left with my man. I am so happy to be with my Trevor, I love him so much. I can't wait to start a whole different new life with him and the edition baby boy or girl!