Chapter 5

I looked at Trevor and said "How the fuck dare you to talk to me like that"! He said "What? You don't know who you are dealing with." He slaps me and I look at him in fear. He says "Go upstairs now in the bedroom and get undressed. Now!" I get up there and do what he said, he came up to me and started touching me. I kept a straight face like I didn't care, but I didn't want to have sex right now. He pushes me on the bed aggressively with a hard grip, he was hurting me.

We wake up and I started making breakfast, he says "Look I'm sorry about last night , I had a little to much to drink". I said " It's alright", but I still had a little grudge, He basically Raped Me. I just hope he won't drink that much again because I don't want that around the our baby boy. I told him that and he said "yes your right that was stupid of me and should never happen again". I pretty much thought he wouldn't do it again.

Everything was going perfectly back to normal. I felt a little sad though because I missed my parents, they are probably worried sick about me and i think maybe I should call them to check in. Trevor was at work so he wouldn't know about it, I took my phone and dialed the number. I looked at it and looked at it just thinking should I really do this?

I decided to press the call button and my mom picked up saying "hello, is that you Cassie come back now PLEASE, we have been worried sick!" While she was saying it in tears, I just hung up and was crying in tears! That night I was quiet after, thinking in my head I was saying, was I wrong to leave? would she just have understand, and was just mad at me?

She tried calling me back but I didn't answer, she was leaving me so many voice mails telling me to come back and she will help me. I decided I should maybe tell Trevor we should just go back. When he walked in I just said we need to talk. He looked a little worried at what I was gonna say for some reason.