Chapter 3

Me and Trevor were leaving California and we decided to go to New Jersey. Trevor said " We can go down there I old friends down there they will let us stay, I asked one of my closest one and he said we are welcome to stay. His name is Jason, we will be staying there for about 1 month just till we have enough money for an apartment."

After about two days we finally got there, we got there at like 3 in the morning. We decided to sleep on the nearest beach, we didn't want to wake everyone up that early. Laying there looking at the shining stars, Trevor takes my hand and starts kissing me. I start giggling, he smiles. Trevor takes his shirt off and mine too.

He said "our last night for doing this for a month until we move, do you wanna do this"? I said "Of course my love". We woke up at about 9 and started driving up the street to Jakes. Pulling in we see Jason, he has silky brown hair and good looking abs. Jason says "It's about time you got here", and daps Trevor. Then Jason said wow you got a good one Trevor, she a gorgeous little thing"! I said "Thank You and It's a pleasure to meet you".

He has this huge beach house, I could like it here! Trevor and I went to the guest room and I said "This for damn sure is a huge ass bedroom, king bed hmm I like it. Trevor says "Come here babe an he pushes me on the bed and starts kissing me. Jason walks in and says "you both like it in here"? Me and Trevor looked at each other and smiled, we said "yeaa".

Trevor said "I guess I don't have to look for a job because Jason is going to let me work with him and get payed a good 20 an hour". I said "That's great". Then I felt a kick in my tummy, Trevor felt it and smiled, he said "I love this moment".

He started work the next day and he said it was good. I went in the hot tub almost all day, it was relaxing. About a week later we were almost saved up for an apartment. I was always relaxing because Trevor an Jason told me I shouldn't be doing anything. Jason came in that day and sat next to me, he told me I was such I beautiful woman. I said "Thank You"! He tried to kiss me and I pushed him off, I said "Alright this never happened you got it, but if you ever do this to me again I will tell Trevor. Now get out of here and leave me alone".

I was loving the house but when Jason did that to me I couldn't wait to leave! But Trevor said we have just about 2 more days, then we can get out of there. Trevor said cause he gets his check in those two days, I couldn't wait!

I started looking at apartments a little before that and me and Trevor picked one. It was a big kitchen and living room, with two small bedrooms. It had a lot included, it had a couch, table,and barrow included. Jason gave us a tv and a full size bed, I thought it was nice but I still hate him.