Children War (2pMinoss)

(Idea/Parody of a song called, 'Childish War' by Rin & Len, and it's a great example of 2pVanoss & 2pMiniLadd's relationship! XD)

3rd Person P.O.V:

*Crash* "FUCK YOU!" That yell made the ground shake a bit. "C-C-Calm down, E-E-Evan." Said Terroriser. "YOU ASSHOLE! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT KILL THEM!?" asked Vanoss, who was furious in anger. "BECAUSE KILLING THEM WOULD BE USELESS! THEY WON'T TALK ABOUT US!" replied Mini Ladd in anger as well. "Are they fighting again?" asked Nogla to Terroriser. "Yea. . ." replied Terroriser. "Angry Vanoss. . .awesome." said Lui with sparkling eyes. "Shut the fuck up kid, and they really love fighting." Said Nogla.

Mini Ladd & Vanoss are brothers, not actually related. They're like childhood friends, and they used to do a lot of bad things & were famous around that area, but they had opposite ideas. Mini Ladd uses logical tactics, and hates using energy for something useless. Vanoss uses violence no matter what, and hates letting people live.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" said Vanoss. "LOOK WHO'S TALKIN! YOU MUSCLE BRAIN!" said Mini. "Should we stop them?" asked Terroriser. "Nah, it'll resolve by itself." Said Nogla. Vanoss & Mini glared at each other, then Vanoss said, "You really need to shut your fucking mouth. I'm the boss here, you know." "I am well aware, but I am the fucking medic. If I didn't heal your wounds, your body won't last a day." Replied Mini. "Right, you fucking shithead." Said Vanoss. "Yea, you owl bitch." Said Mini. Few seconds of silence, Vanoss grabbed Mini's shirt, and pulled him into a kiss. Mini roughly kissed back, and few seconds later, they pulled away, Vanoss walked to his room, and Mini started organizing his med kit. "See." Said Nogla giggling. "Yea, just like always." Said Terroriser.

Vanoss' P.O.V:

Fucking. . .bitch. Craig always yells at me for stupid reasons. He is pretty intelligent, and he is the only medic. Brian does know how to make healing potions, but Craig's skills make pretty good use of the potion. We always fight. . .no matter how small or big. Nothing really changed between us. . .just the fact that he's fucking hot. We went separate directions, and I thought I lost him, but. . .I believed that he'll come to me, if I become famous, so I created this Squad. I found him, and once again, we're here together. He's here with me. I love him.

I was having a deal with another group. "So, what do you say, Mr. Vanoss?" ". . .Not bad, but not enough. What's in it for all of us?" I asked. "Well, there are benefits for all you guys. This deal is enough for all of you." ". . .Well, better keep the promise." I said. "Of course." We ended the call, and I walked out my room. I went to Craig's room. "Craig!" I said. "Fuck you! I told you to knock before you come in!" he yelled. Again. . .it always starts with yelling. I saw Tyler on a chair, and I asked, "What the fuck is Tyler doing here?" "I was checking his wounds. What do you want?" asked Craig, and held Tyler's hand. I don't know why, but I was getting pissed. "Evan? You listening? What the fuck do you want?" asked Craig, suddenly I grabbed Tyler's shirt, pulled him up from the chair. "V-Vanoss?" he asked, then I threw him to the wall. "TYLER! EVAN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I ignored Craig, and took out a knife, then grabbed Tyler's neck. What the hell am I doing? "V-Vanoss!" cried Tyler. "EVAN!" yelled Craig, then grabbed my hand with a knife, and I struggled. "STOP IT!" he said, but. . .I didn't. Suddenly a sharp pain hit my palm. I looked at my palm. . .the fucking knife was stabbed on it. "FUCK!" I yelled in pain. "E-Evan. . ." I took the knife out of my palm, and looked at Craig. "I-" "YOU FUCKING STABBED ME!" "I-It wasn't my fault! You attacked Tyler for no fucking reason! You're the one who used the knife! I just tried to stop you! It's not my fault!" he said. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled, and ran to my room. "EVAN!" I heard Craig call me, but. . .I ignored it.

Few hours later, I wrapped a cloth around my palm, the bleeding finally stopped. I just laid down on my couch, and fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw Craig in front of me. I sat up, and said, "The fuck you doing here!?" "Shut up! It's fucking midnight." He said. ". . .The fuck you want?" "To heal you, of course." He replied. ". . .Why? Because you're a medic?" "That is part of the reason." "Fuck off, I don't need your help, I'm just gonna ask Brian." I stood up, then he grabbed my arm, and pulled me on the couch. "Cra-" Suddenly, he kissed me, then pulled away. "I'm the one who's gonna heal you." I remained silent, and he grabbed his med kit. I let him heal my palm. "Evan, I. . .I want to ask you, why did you do that? You know, attacking Tyler in all of a sudden." ". . .Maybe. . .because of my jealousy." I replied, blushing a bit. "Y-You were?" he asked. ". . .Craig, you're my brother, but it doesn't matter, I fucking love you." I said. ". . .Evan, I fucking love you too." He kissed me, and I kissed him back.

3rd Person P.O.V:

The next day. . . "Mr. Vanoss. . .what the fuck did I tell you last night!?" asked Mini with his hands on his hips. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HEAL ME!" said Vanoss, he was hurt & so were the others who went to the deal with him. "I TOLD YOU IT WAS DANGEROUS! Look what you've done! Increased my work! I AM BUSY YOU KNOW!" "YOU'RE THE FUCKING MEDIC, SO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!" said Vanoss. "They're fighting again." Said Nogla. "Yea, but it'll be all good soon." Said Basically. "FUCK YOU!" said Vanoss. "NO, FUCK YOU OWL!" said Mini, and few seconds of silence continued. "Come here." Said Vanoss, and pulled Mini into a kiss. Mini kissed back, and after few seconds, they pulled away. "Hurry up and heal me." Said Vanoss blushing a bit. "With pleasure, bro." said Mini blushing a bit as well. "See." Said Basically. "They don't learn to be honest." Giggled Nogla.