Weakness (2pH2OVanoss)

(Requested by -angrybihamilton )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

I still remember. . .the day I was defeated. . .by this guy. . .H2O Delirious. He's now my teammate. As much as I want to kill him, I can't. . .this bitch. . .he's the only one who defeated me. His power & skills are legit. . .and he's pure & kind. . .he is strong. . .but I know his weakness!

I was walking around the base, then I saw Delirious talking with Tyler. "Hey Evy~." I turned around, and saw Ohm. "Ohm. . ." "I see you're watching Delly & Wildkitty~." Said Ohm. "I just saw them, and what do you want?" I asked. "I brought a gift for you~." Said Ohm, and handed me something. I looked at it, and it was. . . "A vibrating. . .dildo?" I asked. "Yea, it'll work on Delly~." Giggled Ohm. "I want to punch in your fucking face, but. . .I'll take it. I will make him surrender." I said. "Good~. It's brand new, so don't worry." He giggled. "Great job Ohm, I owe you one, if it goes successfully." I said. "Alright~." Said Ohm, and I put the dildo in my pocket.

Delirious' weakness. . .is flirtation. I have flirted with Ohm, so I know how to flirt. He won't stand a chance. He always stands strong, talks back to me, scold me sometimes. . .he forgot who is the boss. . .I'll show him.

After Delirious was alone in the kitchen, I sneaked up to him, then grabbed his arm, and pinned him to the wall. "V-Vanoss!?" he asked in surprise. "Hey bitch. . .remember the time you talk back to me?" I asked. "Uh. . .yes, but why are you. . .um. . ." I removed his mask, and saw his blush. I smirked, and said, "You must think you're the boss, huh?" "No, I-" "I don't think you understand who is the boss here. . ." I said, and turned him around, and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Ugh! V-Vanoss. . ." he said. I reach into my pocket, and took out the dildo. I showed it to him, and said, "Do you know. . .what this is~?" I asked. "T-That's. . ." he trailed off, blushing & looked away. "You're being all shy now, huh?" "W-What are you-" I lifted his shirt up to his nipples. "V-Vanoss!" he said, and struggled. I turned on the dildo, then he said, "S-Stop! What are you doing!?" I gently placed the dildo on his nipple. "Ahhh~!" he moaned, then covered his mouth. "Is someone so sensitive, huh~?" I asked, and kept touching his nipple with it.

Delirious panted, and grabbed onto my arm. "S-Stop-mmm~. P-Please~!" he moaned. "Why, huh? Surrender to me, Delirious. I'm the boss. You don't have the right to talk back to me, bitch." I said, and turned up the vibration. "Ahh~! Vanoss, please stop~!" moaned Delirious. "You're such a weakling~. Huh? I never forgot the day you defeated me. . ." "I-I'm s-sorry-ahhh~!" I leaned to his ear, and bit his ear. "Ahhh~! Vanoss~! Please~!" moaned Delirious. I moved down to his neck, and bit him. "Ahhh~!" I pulled away, and said, "I'm the boss, remember that." "Y-You're *pant*the boss. . .I-I'm-mmm~! S-Sorry~!" he said, and I released him. He fell on the ground panting. I turned off the dildo, and got on my knee, then grabbed his hair, and pulled him up. "If you ever say something back to me, then I'll torture you with these. Soon you'll have a vibrating body." "*Pant* I'm s-sorry. . ." he said. "Good." I grinned, and pulled him into a kiss. Few seconds later, I pulled away, and let go of his hair, then walked away. Leaving him on the floor, panting.