Chapter 6 Fun

2 years have gone by.

Yup, 2 freaking years.

Me and Daphne found a small pack while running and they welcomed us.

We have been starting with them. We practiced with the members, bonded with them, fought with them.

Daphne talked to the older women in the pack while I talked to the teenagers of the pack.

But me and Daphne were close. We share a room. (The pack lives in the forest.)

We will miss our mates from time time to time but when we are with the pack, we seem to have forgotten about them.

Oh the look on their faces when they find us...priceless 😂

Until this day, our mates have no clue on our whereabouts. We were still mad at them.

About Cole, we found him at my parent's grave. He was laying slightly conscious.

He said his last few words, including it wasn't the warriors fault and to enjoy my life. Then he took his last breath, and that's when a felt a shining pain in my heart. Signifying a family member of mine has died.

We watched as Cole's body was drained by ashes to the ancestors.

I was crying endlessly. But I knew he would join our parents up there. And that he would be in peace.

Then we come back to the pack.

I had a close friend in the pack. Her name was Lucy.

We always practiced together.

Our alpha was young, he was the best alpha. He welcomed us and said when we were ready, we could always return to the pack.

Right now, Me and Daphne were in our room.

"Daphne? Marilyn?" The alpha knocked.

"Come in Kyle.(Kyle is the alpha)"

"Ok. You know how the king of werewolves have to do a daily check on all the packs?"

"Yeah."

"And you managed to avoid him last year?"

"Mhm. "

"Well, you need to see him this year."

I shot up.

"What? Why?!"

"Last year you didn't have to meet him. But now you and Daphne are our best warriors and we need you to meet the king."

"What do we have to do when we see him?"

"You just have to shake hands with him."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much. Oh and Daphne?"

She came up.

"Yeah?"

"Uh- As one of the elderly women, you need to serve tea to the royal family."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I know your mate is king's father and Marilyn is the king's mate, But, you can't avoid this time. I'm sorry. The meeting is tomorrow."

And he left.

Me and Daphne stared at each other.

"Why? We haven't seen them for 2 years and now, fate had to being us together again." I sighed.

"Maybe we have avoided them long enough anyway." She quietly said.

"Maybe. I think they have learnt their lesson right?"