Chapter 10 Short chapter

Caden's POV

4 hours more. I've ran at full werewolf speed for 3 hours. And I'll beyond exhausted. But if I give up now, mom could die.

No. Mom will die.

And in 3 hours, I've reached.

"Dad dad!" I panted.

"Wolfsbane. Where's the wolfsbane?!"

"In here-"

Eh?

No, no no no.

I desperately searched through the pocket of where the tube should be. But... nothing. I faced my dad with a shocked face.

"No. No, no no no. You... impossible.." He dared say.

"Dad I'm..."

He wasn't listening anymore. He faced mom.

"Silver. Silver...Mercury? "

"Mercury?"

"I don't know. Maybe Mercury could do that trick. Order a doctor to give us a syringe of Mercury quick!"

"Ok ok."

2 hours 15 min.

Aiden's POV

I rubbed my forehead.

"Let me get this straight. You called me here when my mom is about to DIE. And the reason was you wanted to ask me to be your right man at wedding."

"Yea. Is that a problem." He asked with a tilted head.

I breathed in and out. I'm trying to keep calm..calm. c a l m...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck this shit.

I crushed my hands that made the floor underneath him crack.

It broke into millions and he fell all the way to the basement of the palace.

"Alex."

"Y-yes your majesty?"

I used my fast speed and grabbed his neck.

He gasped for air.

"This. Is what u call emergency?"

"I-i tried to tell him to l-leave b-but *cough*"

I tightened my grip.

I was beyond enraged.

I threw him to the side of the room as he kept taking in gulps of air.

"Him. I don't want to see him near the palace anymore. Do u understand Alexander. "

"O-of c-course." He immediately bowed even though he was seconds from fainting.

"Scram."

He scurried off.

Doc. A wolfsbane in my office now.

Right way alpha.

Few minutes later..

The doctor gave me a tube of wolfsbane.

"Thanks doc."

"No problem alpha."

I took the wolfsbane and went to fullyton hospital. I was later notified mom was transferred there you see.

As I walked down the stairs I was stopped by another servant.

"Your majesty-"

"Out of my sight now."

She immediately ran off.

Come on, mom should be recovering now. I've gotta hurry..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Sup guys how've you been since the past 2 months I've been gone?? I apologise once again for those who were looking forward to chapters daily like I used to. But for now, I'm really enjoying life outside and I thank you all for reading all my stories.

Yesh, I do check wattpad every day and I see so many comments on my story flowing through. It truly is a joy for a writer to see so many supporters. Of course, there are also hates but I do respect their point of view. Some of u guys have also stood up for me when the hates came in and I'm really grateful for that.

And, I have made an account on Instagram for my stories: she.rri_wattpader
So pls follow me if you would like updates or sneak peeks of upcoming chapters.

LASTLY, I have made an episode story. For those who know what episode is, please read my story, I really am trying hard on it. For those who don't know what episode is, it's an app where u can read "real characters" talking. Some stories have background music that is more entertaining to watch/read.
My story title is "Demon's love." Under the name, "Sherri"
Thank u!!!

Once again thank you to everyone for your love and support. I'll be doing a "short chapter" for all stories to pump you up on what's gonna come next so stay tune!

[ PS. This message will be copied to every "short chapter." ]

With lots of love,
Sherri