Trapped

Lumine's POV:

I stood with Kody, talking about either video games or school. The bell rang and we went back to the bushes to put my collar back on. He put it around my neck and latched it in the back. He connected the leash and I turned into my medium sized form. I smiled and pulled him along to his next class. The teachers always got onto him, but he would always tell them the same thing. "He's my service dog" He would say as he walked to the back of the room to take his seat. I smiled as the class time quickly passed by. Before I knew it school was over. We went to the bushes and took my collar off, then started to walk home. I smiled all the way there. "I like going to your classes!" I said happily, skipping along the sidewalk. I started walking in front of him backwards to be able to talk to him face to face. I ran into a man. I fell forwards into Kody's arms "Oof!" I let go of Jody and stood up straight. Finally looking up at the man and right when I was about to apologize I stopped and grabbed Kody's hand, pulling him away.

"Lumine, say sorry to that guy!!" Kody ordered me. "I can't, we have to go!" He stopped me. "Why?" He asked seriously. "He will take me away from you. Do you want that?" I asked him in a serious tone. He shook his head. "Good." I stated. I saw the man start running towards us angrily.

My eyes widend and I stepped in front of Kody. I prepared for impact. I felt pain in my stomach and the next thing I know I was in a strange room on a fully white bed. I saw Kody on a chair in the corner. I stood up and woke him up. "Kody!!" slapped him, waking him up. "wha- were are we?" he asked a little confused.

"The guys house" I refused to explain or tell anyone who this guy was. I heard the door unlock and slowly creek open. "Ah, you're awake" He said with a smirk on his face. It sent chills down my spine. We were trapped.

That's as much as I can write. I am still sick today and I need my rest, but I wanted to at least give you something. So, here it is. I would have wrote more, but I coulden't, sorry. I will be better soon, don't worry.