First Kiss

Lumine's POV

I laid in bed for a while until I ran out of water and got bored. I slowly stumbled out of bed, and walked to the door. Before I could open it, the door knob twisted, ad the door opened. Kody walked inside with a plate for me, filled with pasta, fruits and other yummy stuff.
He stared at me for a minute and then handed it to me. "Here, lay back down. I'll get you some more water," he said, calmly walking out of the room. I watched him leave and sighed. I went to lay back down and then started to eat the food Kody brought me. I ate the pasta first, I stuffed it in my mouth, eating quickly. I heard Kody coming back, he opened the door with a cup of water for me. He set it down on the night stand and smiled. "Here ya go!" I felt my face get hot. His smile was so bright. His face suddenly changed. "Hey, are you okay? Your face is red," he asked. My face got really hot and I felt like I was going to blow up. "Y-yeah.... I-I'm fine..." I said while trying to be calm as he felt my face. "Woah, you're burning hot!" He said. "C-can you leave f-for a minute?...." I asked. He shook his head. "No, I shouldn't leave you alone when you are so hot like this," He sat down next to me on the bed and watched me eat. My face stayed red like that for a good amount of time, until he asked one specific question.

"Hey Lumine... Can I ask you something?" He asked quietly. "S-Sure.." I answered. "Are you gay?" He asked. It was silent for a long time and then he spoke again. "Y-you know what y-you dont have to answer that!" He said studdering all over the place. I thought for a minute and then answered. "I don't know," I said, quietly putting my drink down on the table. He looked over to me and nodded the slightest bit. I smiled and changed the subject. "So, how has school been going without me?" I asked with a cough. "Good I guess.. No one talks to me still, so thats a plus for me," one of my ears twitched. "You need to make friends Kody!" I said with a cute look in my eyes. I saw his face get pink. "I dont like socializing!" He said pouting. "Pleasee!!" I said crawling onto him and shaking him by his shoulders.

"Fiaiaineeaineee staoopiappp" he said while being shook. I stopped and sat down in his legs. His face turned red. "C-can you get o-off?" He asked shyly.  I shook my head and scooted closer. "W-why not?!" He asked bashfully. I smiled, "because I don't wanna!" I replied. He tried to cool down. "B-but you're h-heavy!" He pleaded. I shook my head again and scooted a little closer, making our faces closer together. I could feel him shaking. I scooted into his lap and smirked. I could feel him getting excited, his face was now the colour of a tomato, and he was shaking like a erupting valcano. I moved my face closer to his and he moved his head back, I once again got closer, trapping him. The door then opened. Sherry stepped inside and then backed back out silently. Kody tried to call for help before she left but he was a little bit too late. I pressed my lips against his and then felt him put his arms around my neck. I never saw Kody as the submissive one, but I guess I was wrong. I pulled away, my face turning pink. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I'll just.." I said starting to crawl away, he pulled me back over to him and sat me back down. "No, its fine, perfectly fine" he said smiling.

A/N: Hello, I hope you are enjoying this story so far if you are still here. Probobly not.. T^T that would make me sad.
But I have made a time thingy for this story every Wedsday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will try to upload at least one part or more of the story, so I will be uploading as much as I can. If I cant upload that day I will tell y'all. Love you guys!

-Jay