Part 11

·Kody's POV·

The next day I would wake up. There was a blinding light shining in my face from my window. I was about to stand up but stopped as I remembered Lumine. I looked down at the small body in my bed and smiled. I then waited for Lumine to wake up.

·Awhile later·

I opened my eyes when I heard Lumine stand up, his tail brushing against stuff. I sat up and went to get dressed. So did Lumine. I put on my usual clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. I sat down and waited for Lumine. He would come running down the stairs in dark blue jeans, and a light blue t-shirt with a grey jacket over it. He walked over and sat down next to me, smiling wide. I started to eat my breakfast.

After we both finished our breakfast we headed to school. The snow had mostly melted, so we didn't need our snow boots. I stepped outside with Lumine, the cold air immediately hitting our faces. Me and Lumine started to walk to school.

·At school·

When we got to school the halls were packed. Lumine smiled and turned to me as the bell rang. "See you after school!" He would say, then walk past me, headed to his bush. I sighed and then headed to English class.

(I'm lazy, so.. Timeskip to after school.)

After school was over I walked outside to find Lumine. I looked around myself and noticed that Lumine was no were to be seen, I decided to walk around to try and find him.

·Lumine's POV·

I stood up after waking up from a short nap in my bush. I smiled and looked at my surroundings. I spotted Elijah's red hoodie in the distance. I ran over to him and tapped his shoulder. "BOO!" Lumine laughed at Elijah as he jumped it the sudden noise. He laughed and then made a hmm sound. I waited as he looked me up and down. I felt a bit uncomforable. He smiled and got closer to me. I stumbled backwards into a wall and basically trapped myself. I took a gulp as my ears turned back, flat against my head. He moved closer and closer, our lips touching and him forcing his tounge inside my mouth. I growled a little and tried to pull away, but I was pinned. He pulled away and smirked. My ear twitched when I heard a growl from my right. I turned with tears in my eyes and saw Kody looking furious. He walked up to Elijah and slapped him pretty hard, leaving a slap mark on his cheek. "DUDE! What was that for?!??!" Elijah yelled. I whimpered and scrambled behind Kody for protection. "Lumine, lets go" Kody grabbed my hand and pulled me away, yet Elijah grabbed me by my other hand and stopped us. "Were are you going?" Elijah asked, pulling me away from Kody, and into a hug. I tried to get away. He held me tighter and a quiet whimper slipped out from my mouth. Kody turned around and growled, his hands flaring with green flames as his eyes glowed green. A crowd started to form around us, chanting "fight, fight, fight, fight!"

Elijah smirked with a shimmer of spite in his eyes. Kody looked around them and charged at Elijah, shooting spells at him, trying to hit him. He would dodge with ease since I wasnt very strong in my 'human' form. Kody soon collapsed, starting to bleed from the mouth and hands. I tried to run to him and help but I was usless. Calla walked out from the crowd and grabbed Elijah by the collar, pulling me out of his grasp. I ran over to Kody and hugged him tight with tears rolling down my face and dripping onto Kody's jacket. Elijah ran away in fear. Calla helped me take Kody back home. When we got there Aiden was sitting on the couch, he saw us come in and gasped, getting up and running over. He picked Kody up and called Sherry to come help him heal him. He used his magic to heal him and Sherry put him in clean warm clothes, just out of the dryer. Aiden looked at me, angry. "What happened?" His voice was deep and furious sounding. I looked at the ground. "Well, I woke up and saw Elijah, so I went to say hi, and he grabbed me.. Kody saw and tried to attack him with his magic and hurt himself.. Calla helped me get him back here..." I replied. Aiden sighed and looked back at Kody as he woke up. "Lumine....." I looked at him and walked over, sitting down next to him. Him smiled and kissed me, a hug following. I smiled and hugged him back. "I'm gonna kick Elijah's ass" Kody said quietly. "Heh, good luck!" I replied. He chuckled and sat up. Aiden got up and went to his office, now knowing that Kody was okay. Kody looked over to Calla and they both stayed silent. "So.. Are you and Lumine.. Uh... Dating or something?..." Calla asked. Kody nodded, keeping the silence. I helped Kody up and both me and Calla took him to his room for him to lay down.

Omg, why do I keep doing this! I'm so sorry for not uploading a chapter! I've been so free, but I just kinda forgot. Because I'm a idiot! Hope you enjoyed to chapter, and have a good day.