Army Baby

Spencer opened the door of Toby's truck and linked arms with him whilst walking up to her parents lake house.
A whole weekend to themselves, they only had a month before they were both going to college together at UPEN. Toby may be a year older but he waited a year for Spencer. They did everything together.

"So what do you wanna do?" Toby asked putting his and Spencer's suitcases down below the window.

Spencer turned, grabbed him by the waist pulling him closer and smirked.

"I know what I want to do."

Toby chuckled and blushed.

"Really?"

Spencer nodded and bit her lip. Toby's hand traveled up her blouse, unhooking her bra. Spencer tugged at his belt on his ripped jeans.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" Spencer giggled and hopped up the stairs two at a time while he tickled her from behind.

_____

Spencer's alarm blared in her ears, the last day of school before prom and the end of high school forever. She was so happy and sad to be done with high school at the same time. She had so many happy memories with her friends and Toby but with college her and Toby get to start their own life together. But that was about to change. 

She had the sudden urge to throw up, jumping out of bed she rushed to bathroom and was sick. Her alarm was still blasting in her room causing her older brother Jason to rush in.

"Spencer?" He called, he got no answer just the sound of her throwing up again. Jason slid across the floor to the bathroom and caught himself in the door way.

"oh my god, Spence are you okay?" 

Spencer started crying, she was never sick and whenever she was she would cry. Being sick was the worst. 

"I'll get you a glass of water." Jason hurried downstairs, turning the alarm off as he went. 

Spencer washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy from crying and her face had gone pale. She opened her cabinet to get her toothpaste to wash the taste of sick out of her mouth, but then before she could grab it, she saw her unopened pack of tampons. 

Oh shit. She was late, throwing up and felt exhausted. 

Jason came back in and handed her the glass. She sat down on the toilet seat and took a slow sip. 

"I don't think you should go to school today." She could barley think straight. If she is pregnant she won't be able to go to college. It would ruin all her plans. 

"I need to go to the drug store, can you cover for me at breakfast?" Spencer handed Jason the glass back and grabbed one of Toby's oversized hoodie's he'd left at hers. 

"Why?" 

Spencer gave him a scared look. Jason took a few seconds to catch on but he eventually got the picture. 

"Spencer! How could not be more car-" She covered his mouth to stop him from shouting. 

"Ssh if mom and dad hear you they're going to kill me!" She uncovered his mouth and looked her disappointed. 

"come on sis, you're more responsible than this." Spencer looked at her feet. That was supposed to be true but she could be pregnant. 

"Jas, please don't go all big brother on Toby. If I am pregnant I'm going to need all the support I can get." 

Her brother sighed. 

"Fine, I'll tell mom and dad you went to school early." Spencer grabbed a bag, put some clothes to get changed into once she got to school and hugged Jason.